“Fun trip down the river”

Beaver Brook Outfitters
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Wevertown
Reviewed August 30, 2011

My husband and I packaged a rafting trip with our stay at Copperfield Inn in North Creek
and was just an amazing day. Very professional but fun group of guides. Great organization to get lots of people ready, instructing on the bus ride so we were ready when we got to the river. Our Cassandra was so sweet, but very capable, she really knows the river. They even served dinner when we got back. The pictures on CD was well worth the price.

1  Thank Trixie1953

Reviewed July 30, 2011

We went with Beaver Brook the 21st of July, 2011. My wife and I had a ball and really enjoyed the all day affair. The scenery was great, the water cool and freshing on a very hot day, and our guide Cassandra was very professinal. The overall organization of the trip was very well done with safety being the number one concern. I know of no one on the trip that had anything but good things to say about their day on the water.

1  Thank BernieandJune
Reviewed July 14, 2011

While on vacation, my family (wife and 2 teenage boys) and I used Beaver Brook Outfitters for our first ever white water rafting trip. We went the last week in June 2011 and it was still a little on the cool side. They provided everything we needed including wet suits, trail lunch (PB&J and trail mix) and a lasagna dinner at the Inn on Gore Mountain (this is their home base) at the end of the trip. Some very exciting rapids and an excellent guide in Cassandra. They even had a photographer follow along in a kayak to provide pictures for purchase at the end of the trip. We recommend them for a fun day on the Hudson.

2  Thank ddgang4
Reviewed May 7, 2011

We had such a wonderful rafting trip. The owner is very nice. Linc, our guide was such a terrific guide. He made our trip so much fun and he is such a nice and polite person. Definitely ask for him when you book your trip. The price included all the gear, lunch with hot soup and an early dinner. I recommend this company highly. We did our trip in April and the water was running very fast which made for fast running rapids.

2  Thank NewJerseyFunTraveler
Reviewed September 2, 2010

Went on an overnight rafting trip (8/28-29,2010) . Had the most wonderful time, our guides Jake & Linc were fabulous. Always had our best interest at hand and always made you feel at home. Food was exceptional, sights were fantastic, raft surfing was sweet (thanks Jake). I would highly recommend this trip to all, make sure you request Jake & Linc. Thank you Beaver Brook for all your attention to detail. Thankfully - Cowboy (steve) & Lisa.

1  Thank Cowboy2unme

Been to Beaver Brook Outfitters? Share your experiences!