“Just right!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2014

My two daughters and I enjoyed a lovely outdoor dinner at the Westport Hotel, and we were so happy with it that we returned for a very nice breakfast the next morning. The ambiance on the porch was relaxing and perfect, and our meals were delicious. The owners were welcoming, friendly, and professional. We be definitely be back next summer when we return to pick up my son from Camp Dudley.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We really enjoy our diner at Westport Tavern, our server, Jason, was very nice, polite and patient. We also the choice of beer they have on tap, two locals beer that I didn't remember the name was great. But, we have different opinions about food, some of us like their plate (I took the alligator bites to start, it was very good), but some say it was savorless. Prices vary a lot, burger for $9 and ribs for $25. But I'll try again the next I'll be near Westport.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

husband had a very good burger plate here which I envied while I ate my taco salad. My dessert was Not edible: a frozen chocolate cake serving that I was unable to cut. Truly terrible.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

High energy new owners have spiffed up this North Country stalwart. First, the location gives porch drinkers and diners an unobstructed view across Champlain to the Green Mountains, so the optics are terrific. The food is very good, though not four star, and very favorably priced (other places can gouge you for their lake locations ~ you may not be waterside, but if you sit outside, there's plenty of mountain majesty to enjoy). The place clearly draws locals and tourists and the tavern had a very cozy feel. Overall a good spot.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

I would definitely recommend eating with the good folks at Westport Hotel and Tavern. The food was amazing. Definitely go on Mexican and Pasta nights. Wow...