“Average Mexican Fair”

Add it.
Funcho's Fajita Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 2, 2012

For a quick stop and a burrito, it's fine. Nothing really stands out. Do not order the fish.

Reviewed March 26, 2012

The food is so fresh and good...don't be deceived by the outside appearance...the food is so amazing...try the crispy fish tacos or cheeses enchiladas...so so good!

Reviewed September 27, 2011

Today I felt like having Tacos so I thought that I would try having Funchos. My co-workers were always telling me how good it was.....But I will never go again. I went there today with my boyfriend and we placed our order, the woman behind the counter ( An employee by the name of Alba ),got the order wrong not once but 3 times. Then when I told her forget cause she couldn't seem to get it right and my boyfriend wanted to leave.... that I wanted my money back she sat there calling us stupid and other expletives in Spanish ( which she thought I couldn't understand). She refused to give me my money back without my boyfriend coming back in the store. When he did come back she called him stupid for not wanting the food, and wanting his money back. Eventually after her nasty attitude she snatched the change she had given me out of my hand and gave me my money back. In addition to the foul attitude of the employee by the name of Alba, the place was filthy. I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN!

Reviewed July 29, 2011

My home made salsa has held the reputation at the APC church as one of the best ever had. Most say THE BEST! To my dismay, after having my congregation inform me of my new rival, I tried the new salsa at Funcho's. The food as is always was fabulous! The salsa, was GREAT! (Not as good as mine, but close ... all Funcho's needs is my Hatch Chilli'sand they will have it!) Fantastic!

Reviewed October 1, 2009

always great food! Happy everytime we eat here! Food always tastes fresh, I def reccomend funchos to anyone. There's also a location in riverhead, both are great