“Good Stay in Westhampton”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Westhampton Beach
1880 House Bed and Breakfast
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I've been staying here for about 5 years now. The location makes this a true gem. Within walking distance of the village and the beach. Free westhampton beach access with the stay. I recommend the carriage house outback for more privacy. The breakfast is average at best and the rooms are 'vintage' but again, location more than makes up for any shortcomings.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ladyk76
Reviewed August 25, 2009

I recently stayed at this B&B located a block from main street shops and restaurants in Westhampton Beach, NY with my wife children. My family and I rented the carriage house which is apart from the main house on the property. The room was clean and spacious and we felt like we had enough room for my wife and I as well as the little ones. This main house is completely decked out in period furniture and is quite accommodating as well with room to lounge in the main entry way and study. We made use of the pool and tennis courts and had a wonderful time. The woman that runs the B&B was extremely pleasant to deal with and made our stay very relaxing. The Beach is down the road and town is a few feet away so for us it was great as we could walk into town to shop and eat with our children. For the price and location it would be very tough to beat this B&B.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 7, 2009

Proprietor is very inhospitable and we felt like she was put out having us in her home. There was thick dust on the surfaces of all of the furniture and a musky odor. Pool is not heated and it was not worth the money if you are going somewhere to relax and feel at ease. If you absolutely need a place to stay in this area of Westhampton Beach then it's ok to stay there, but if you are looking for someplace to go that is cool and clean and charming and warm, this is not the place to go. Usually you feel very welcome at a bed and breakfast, but this just was not the case at the Seafield house; it makes you wonder why someone would even bother to turn her home into a B&B if its not something she enjoys.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with friends
4  Thank dmegareview

Been to 1880 House Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!