“Great little deli”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great little deli”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

Had breakfast there both mornings we were in town. You order at the counter and have to wait on yourself, but the food was plentiful and good. Coffee is very good as well. Friendly staff, fair prices.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Steve R

Waynesburg, PA
“Great Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014

My wife, a friend and I went for lunch. I had a pastrami on rye (added lettuce and tomato later). The others had salmon on a bagel. Very good. I sat watching people flood into the Deli. Many locals for lunch. The World Cup was on TV. A family atmosphere. I felt very comfortable, like a small town. My daughter lives 15 minutes away. On my visits I play tennis 5 minutes away. I will be eating lunch there many times there. Many options from which I would like to try at a very reasonable price.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank J William H
Owego, New York
“Great food, accommodating service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

Had a breakfast and a lunch there. Enjoyed both meals. Friendly people and great food/extensive menu of many nationalities. An example of their accommodating approach: We forgot to ask for our bagels toasted when we ordered but during order prep, I went back to see if it was still possible. They did it even though they had made the sandwiches already. Now that's service!! Strongly recommend this establishment.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank jacko400
Ladera Ranch, California
“grab a sandwich and enjoy the ambience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014

we stopped in after sightseeing. the soup and sandwiches were great. two can split a sandwich for sure. it is a NY deli atmosphere. I'd steer away from the cookies.. dry and stale like. the bagels are fresh and when the tourists arrive the line is out the door. the current owners have been there for 4 years. the deli for many more. worth the stop

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Kathleen S
Kansas City, Kansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gus”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

Ask for Gus !!!! Down home service, good food, good prices. Really felt welcome and part of the family !

Visited January 2014