The Ocean Resort at Bath & Tennis
Grassmere Inn Bed and Breakfast(Westhampton Beach)(Great Value!)
$125
Hotwire.com
The Quogue Club(Quogue)(Great Value!)
$495
Colonial Shores Resort(Hampton Bays)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
Bayview Resort(Hampton Bays)(Great Value!)
$205
Bowen's by the Bays(Hampton Bays)(Great Value!)
$129
$116
The Drake Inn(Hampton Bays)(Great Value!)
$315
  • Pool
Hyatt Place Long Island East End(Riverhead)(Great Value!)
$379
$329
$329
Greenview Inn(Riverhead)
$79
$77
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 16, 2006

We stayed here due to the wedding we attended at the Atlantica across the street, very motel-ish, paper thin walls, you could hear everything in the adjoining rooms, hard to find ice machine, small room and very small bathroom. It was clean, however, it did have an odor, beach i guess, the rate was reasonable at 179., I'm glad it was off season, I could not imagine paying more $$ for this type of accomodation. It was what it was for the buck and for what we needed, a flop after libating and dancing, good enough.

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank cmacNYC
Reviewed October 6, 2006

During the first week of September my wife and I stayed at the Westhampton Bath & Tennis. Problems began when the valet crashed my 2007 Cadillac Escalade Esv into another vehicle causing extensive damage to both cars!!!! While speaking with the manager she could not resist temptation of talking to other familiar faces in the building as if my problem did not matter. Like many other reviews on here when i went into my room and what a dump. The bed was a queen in a room with a small walkway around the bed. Later that night my wife and i went to the restaurant located inside of the building. The food was horrible, the meat was dangerously undercooked. We eventually went to another restaurant. When we came back later that night our keys were not working. Security tried to help, just made the situation worse. DO NOT STAY HERE!

2  Thank xoxoxolaurenxoxoxo1
Reviewed August 8, 2006

My family and I stayed at the fabulous Westhampton Bath and Tennis Hotel in August. We stayed in a room on Dune Road and it was our first time in the Hamptons. We didn't know what to expect but we do travel often and we never expected service like we got here. Many people think of the Hamptons as snotty upper class people. But the front desk staff including the manager treated us like royalty from the second that we made our reservation. They directed us to many family friendly resturants in the area and to places my children might enjoy. The room wasn't the best room I have ever stayed in, but it wasn't trashy either. It was well kept and you just got the feeling that the employees here really take pride in their work.
When I notified the front desk clerks Sarah and Chris about concerns staying on Dune Road, they insisted that it was safe and let us know about their 24 hour security, but once I mentioned possibly moving to a different room, they instantly got to work with their manager Amber to get me a room on the pool deck overlooking the pool and ocean. Within 20 minutes, they had a brand new room ready for my family and me and moved everything into the new rooms for me. I am definitely going to make reservations at this hotel again and would advise anybody to do so as well.

• Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank criccio
Reviewed June 3, 2006

In town for a wedding this past Saturday night. This was the only hotel in town that would allow us to book in season for just one night. Check in time was 3:00, we were told at time of booking that we could get in at two since the wedding we were attending started at 3:00. The very inexperienced (it is just the beginning of the season) staff could not figure out which rooms were ready. We finally went to a friend's house to change for the wedding. When we did check in after the wedding (about 10:00pm) we found our room was disgusting. The carpeted floor was soaking wet. The bottom of the bed skirt that was touching the floor was soaking up the water. The windows were open and the air conditioning was going full blast (even though the temperature was in the 50s.)(Management was obviously aware of the wet floor and trying to dry it out.) They had no other rooms available. Room (at $319. for the night) was about 10' by 10' , walls were mirrored (!), and the bathroom had only a louvered door. The room had a dropped ceiling with classroom style panels and one flourescent light to light the whole room. The atmosphere (exterior door opened right onto Dune Road) was very "no-tell motel".
The location was convenient but didn't begin to make up for a miserable building.

• Stayed: June 2006
10  Thank jbp2437
Reviewed May 7, 2006

My friend and I spent a long weekend at this property and were extremely disappointed; we would never stay there again. We are experienced travelers and were shocked by the mediocre quality of the accommodations and the almost total lack of service -- especially given the high "pre-season" prices of $400/night including taxes!

Both rooms smelled musty (as much of the hotel does), with tiny, 1950's-style bathrooms and rusty brown-colored tap water. The pool was not open -- we had not been told this when we booked. The staff seems to be entirely teenagers who are not particularly friendly and are often unable to answer even rudimentary questions about the hotel and the local area. On the second morning when the desk sent us to one of the restaurants for breakfast, we arrived to find the restaurant closed. We had to go back to the desk, where the clerk had to call two more people to determine that indeed that restaurant should be open, and get some staff there. Once it opened, it took some of the guests almost an hour to be served. Another day our keys stopped working. Never did we get an apology from any staff. At the end, we very civilly expressed our disappointment to the (also very young) manager on duty, who gave us a blank stare and said, "there's nothing I can do for you." I have rarely if ever had such poor treatement, even at properties that charge a fraction of the cost of this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2006