“Bumbleberry Pie”

Vinewood Acres Sugar Shack
Ranked #4 of 15 things to do in Westfield
Reviewed April 1, 2013

My father and I spent his last few years in life out at our camp in Westfield. The Sugar Shack was our favorite stop on the way. I don't like pie... but this pie....OMG... we each grabbed a fork and dug in! No plates necessary... won't get that far! A great pie and wonderful memory!

2  Thank Tricia S
in 3 reviews
"home"
"vineyards"

Reviewed December 3, 2012

For the past few years I've sampled syrups from the Sugar Shack at the NorthEast Wine Festival. Every year I buy a jar of pumpkin butter and devour it. Last weekend, I happened to find myself on the Lake Erie Wine Country Tour and in Westfield. I decided to stop at the actual store.

What a delight. Gail is so sweet and her syrups really are divine.

No credit cards here. The syrups are all $8 a jar which really didn't seem too bad. I got extra pumpkin butter, pumpkin spice syrup, and pear mint syrup (which I'm going to try as a pork chop glaze this week).

If you're on the wine trail, I think you should stop at this adorable place.

1  Thank Sharkalark