“Good food and great service. ”
Review of Bark Grill

Bark Grill
Ranked #8 of 24 Restaurants in Westfield
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

We send with a group of 5 adult friends and all ordered different items. My wife ordered seafood Alfredo and I ordered a Cajun boiled fish (cod). My extras were garlic mashed potatoes and a very nice side salad. Meals also served with fresh bread which was quite good. Everyone indicated they enjoyed their meal I thought the prices were very reasonable and service was very good. We came a little later on a Friday night so it wasn't terribly busy. All the staff is friendly even when we lingered to after closing hours they were very nice. I would highly recommend this place when visiting Westfield New York for a nicer dining experience. The atmosphere is casual but also clean and nice.

1  Thank robPennsylvania

Reviewed February 1, 2014

First, the "Bark" has changed hands several times over the last 60 years. Named for the bark walls that once graced the restaurant. Old timers remember Tony "Bark" as the owner of the renowned "Bark" back in those days, At one time it was an excellent (sometimes), though over priced for the general diner, French restaurant. It is NOT that anymore if that is what you remember and are looking for. It now serves a wide variety of wonderful dishes at reasonable prices in a very nice, though not overly elegant setting. It is far more attainable to the general public than the high priced entrees of years gone by under old management. Evelyn Quagliana is the current owner and is warm, friendly and hospitable to all that dine there. You could not ask for a better or more attentive owner. My absolute favorite dish they serve is their Pasta Diablo, a spicy blend of seafood and sauce warmly spiced over pasta. It makes my mouth water to think of it. I HIGHLY recommend the "Bark" to you if you are interested in EXCELLENT food served at a reasonable price in a comfortable atmosphere.

1  Thank Rick M
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We waited almost an hour for our food and not once did the waitress offer an apology or a reason. If the kitchen is backed up, let us know and we will not leave angry. Need better staff training. Will not go back.

2  Thank ohiohugs
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Good food and good service. Had prime rib and it was great. This requirement to make this review 50 words makes no sense. I just like the place and it's food. You don't have to be wordy to say that! But trip advisor is making me drone on just to say something nice.

2  Thank MactheHandiman
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Love the Lemon Pepper Haddock and green beans. . . Noble Winery's Cat Rouge and carrot cake! Super nice staff.

1  Thank Renee C