“Blah!”

Bertucci's
Ranked #66 of 105 Restaurants in Westbury
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I have eaten here a few times and each time I end up sick to my stomach. Why go here when you can try some real authentic Italian restaurants without mass produced food.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

This is a restaurant that has really par to subpar Italian food. There is nothing on the menu that is a must have. The pizzas are decent with thin crust. The free salad taste awful. The free bread, mixing with olive oil and salt and pepper, is, however, excellent.

2  Thank Samuel F
Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

I absolutely love the Bertuccis chain and it used to be my go-to take out choice for lunch in NH. I moved to NY and am disappointed time and time again by the service in Westbury. The hosts and cashiers blatantly ignore me to finish their conversations. I have called 45 minutes before close and have been told "unless you can pick it up in the next 5 minutes you can't place an order because we are closing" I've worked at restaurants all my life and that is just not okay, 15 minutes to close, I understand, but 45 minutes?! In summary, the food is great and the staff needs some serious help.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

On Monday and Tuesday night they have a $10 large pie with one topping special - it's quite a deal. My wife and I have been going a few times with mixed results. The pizza is always good
but the service is not. The waitstaff does not know who is assigned what table, sometimes you have to
wait way too long for simple requests like garlic and water and sometimes you get the impression the staff wants to be elsewhere. But - for ten bucks we put up with it.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

A chain, but not bad food and there isnt often a wait. Good place to stop with friends for a drink or two.