“Bouno pizza”

Bertucci's
Ranked #65 of 103 Restaurants in Westbury
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 24, 2012 via mobile

If you really hungry you shouldn't pick this place because allwasy too busy but food is good

There are newer reviews for Bertucci's

Reviewed January 26, 2012

Good pizza for a chain. Kids like to play with the pizza dough

Reviewed February 5, 2008

I have visited many Bertuccis in different areas and generally they were okay average Itialian food with good pizza. This location however is a nightmare and should be closed down. The place sits on a busy road in this cuty filled with various restaurants. It is your standard chain Italian spot with that chain restaurant feel. This particular one has terrible service but the food tasted the same, just average. After eating here I felt a bit uneasy. The next day and the days that followed I was attacked with a severe case of nausea not being able to hold anything down. I went to the hospital and was diagnosed with food poisoning from what the doctor determined from bad cold cuts, a sligth case of listeria. I had eaten cold cuts in the Anti-Pasto Salad at Bertuccis. When I called them up to complain, they apologized and offered me a coupon. It took me a long time to ever set foot back in any Bertuccis. I can't blame the entire chain, just this nasty location. Be very careful here! I would say stay away if you can!

1  Thank lip89