“Best Diner food I've EVER had...”
Review of Majestic Diner

Majestic Diner
Ranked #16 of 103 Restaurants in Westbury
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Bay Shore, New York
“Best Diner food I've EVER had...”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

The food was so rich in flavor and fresh. They gave great portions. I ordered breakfast; the eggs were fluffy not drowned in the cheese and the bacon was cooked and not burnt or overly crisp it was just right. I also ordered chicken tenders and onion rings for my boyfriend and he said they were exquisite. He is a very picky eater and has a limited selection of foods he can eat but everything we ordered was phenomenal. I would recommend this diner to everyone. It's reasonable in price and the staff make you feel welcomed and after to your every need. Can't wait to visit again soon.

Nassau, New York
“Really good! cant give it an excellent because of how many times ive been there.”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

It was a great place! i love eating there! just not there enough to give it 5 stars. it prob can be a five star, but i like diners so. maybe some dont but give it a shot!

Visited July 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
“This restaurant has gone DOWN HILL!!!”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

This restaurant has gone DOWN HILL!!!

The food is not what it use to be.
The management seems not to care what comes out of the kitchen.

I was told by a manager it's the waiter fault not the restaurant fault.
This restaurant Majestic Diner needs Chief Gordon Ramsay .

As of now I do not recommend this restaurant Majestic Diner to anyone
This Place was a 10 now it's a FAT "0"
Stay away

The guy running the cash register and the so called Manger needs a Customer Relation Training course.

The way he treated my 85 year old mother was shameful

STAY AWAY GET Chief Gordon Ramsay to teach you how to run a restaurant

I have been going to this restaurant for over 25 to 30 years NO MORE Majestic Diner !!!!! STAY AWAY

NOT EVEN WORTH ONE STAR........

• Visited August 2012
Hopkinton, New Hampshire
“Off the Hook! A Must go to...”
Reviewed March 21, 2012

Classic New York Diner Great Food and value. We were in the area for a family event and were very pleasantly surprised with the meals we all had, Our server was top shelve and we just really enjoyed ourselves after a long day in the car.

• Visited March 2012
maryland
“WOW!! The BEST Diner....”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

We went to the Majestic for Thanksgiving dinner after a fun filled day at the Thanksgiving Day Parade in NYC...there were 12 of us for dinner. All I can say is we were WOW'D!!! The place was busy but somehow we felt like we were the only family there! The food was steller...so very good..huge portions and good quality food. They had a special menu for the day..they brought out immediatly trays of cold celery,carrotts,olives..then came the hot rolls..then the appetizer,then salad,the soup..then our main course..after that we had a choice of 8 desserts and coffe/tea! It was the most relaxed Thanksgiving dinner ever...and really the best..we never thought we would be hungry again...BUT...we went back for breakfast the next AM...AWESOME...beautiful pancakes,hash browns..bacon..ham..were o so good...we definatly will be back to the Majestic!!! ENJOY...

• Visited November 2011