“The very best Japonese restaurant I know...”

Taka Sushi Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 102 Restaurants in Westbury
Cuisines: Japanese
A TripAdvisor Member
“The very best Japonese restaurant I know...”
Reviewed September 19, 2010

The very best Japonese restaurant I know , better than any good place in Manhattan, price is right, food is fresh &execellant. I wood recommend it vey hightly.J. Grant

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Westbury, NY
“Best Sushi on Long Island!”
Reviewed August 6, 2010

Out of this world sushi, we go there at least once a week. Dragon rolls and the Phili rolls are my favs! They give out Taka dollars that you can collect to get $20 off your next visit!

3 Thank MTGbe4Isleep
New York
“A hidden jewel in East Meadow!”
Reviewed August 10, 2009

This restaurant is an authentic Japanese restaurant (yep the chef is actually from Japan). The Sushi is as good or better as the one you would get on NYC. Prices are reasonable (is not cheap, but hey is sushi and is cheaper than NYC). They have a great sake collection and several Japanese beers (not only the usual Saporo which I do not really like, but several others, I personally love the Orion). The Sushi is fresh and the service is fast (relatively fast since they prepare the sushi when you order it) There is nothing that I have tasted there that is not great. The sashimi, rolls, teriyaki, octopus, katsu, etc. I would definitely would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

5 Thank tragaldavas