“Good Italian Food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tesoro Ristorante

Tesoro Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Tesoro Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 103 Restaurants in Westbury
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Comfortable atmosphere and professional service and fine dining with your choice of atrium room overlooking natural setting or main room with full bar where it all happens, or our private dining room with warm fireplace setting the mood bon-appetite !!
Oyster Bay, New York
“Good Italian Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

After taking care of a few errands, I brought out my trusty iphone and yelp app to direct me to some good food nearby. I saw italian and .2 miles away combined with a four star rating----I'm in like flynn. Although it was early in the afternoon, I sat at the bar because I refuse to eat a meal alone and I'll almost always make a new friend. The bar was full and everyone seemed to know each other, or at least were friendly with each other. To me that translates into, "food must be awesome here"- these people keep coming back! I started with a nice belvedere martini. It came accompanied with some warm bread that was delicious. I love seafood and when I saw that there was a seafood salad offered, I had to have it. The calamari was perfect as was the octopus and conch. Served just cold enough to really enjoy the flavors. I followed this up with a very delicious veal parmesan that left me with a smile on my face and no more hunger pangs. The bar area can get a little loud but its separated from the main dining room with glass doors that can be opened. The service was good and the bartender never missed a beat. There was a lot going on there and he kept everyone happy and attended. I noticed that there is another banquet room for private parties down the hall and it appears that its often used due to the really very good food here. The decor is nice and the service was good too. You'll do well to come here and enjoy lunch or dinner.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Malverne, NY
“Food was unbelievable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

Went for dinner two weeks ago and I am still thinking about the food. The waiter recommended the fish special stuffed with shrimp and crabmeat. He promised me I would like it, and was he right. So delicious. The appetizers were great as well. The staff was really friendly. Felt right at home. Will definitely go back, looking forward to it.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Farmingdale, New York
“Brought back memories”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

We went to Tesoro last Friday to celebrate my birthday. Being an excellent Italian cook, I was expecting the usual disappointing meal, I know but hubby picked it. I had mozzarella en corozza and it was just as it should be, not frozen breaded sticks with yucky "marinara", but fresh made with a wonderful anchovy caper sauce. Hub had the mussels and we both could have drank the rest of the sauce. I had the filet medallions in a red wine mushroom sauce, the meat was cooked to perfection. Hub had a stuffed veal that was sooo tender. After dinner Hub ordered 2 espressos and tiramisu with a candle and asked for sambuca on the side, he was told it came with it. And it did a bottle of Romano on the table, I haven't seen that since the 80's! Well we polished off the tiramisu and left pleasantly stuffed. Highly recommended.

• Visited February 2013
Babylon, New York
“One of the best Italian restaurants on Long island”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

For wonderful italian food and very friendly staff, this is the place to go. I have always had a great meal, chef is a genius and never fails to create delicious food. A place one can always count on.

• Visited January 2013
Rhode Island
“Good Classic Italian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

Tesoro Ristorante is a throw back to neighborhood family run Italian restaurants. The owner greets you on arrival, comes to your table during your meal and greats you when you leave to make sure the service, food and experience are up to your expectations. The wait staff are friendly and efficient and the selection and quality of the food is very good. At first the decor may seem dated but you soon realize it is part of the charm for the restaurant. This is not a new, overpriced, Manhattan flash in the pan restaurant. It is a trip back in time to another era where good food and service are a priority and it is well worth the trip.

Visited December 2012