“Loved the Pesto Gnocchi”
Review of Tesoro Ristorante

Tesoro Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Tesoro Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 105 Restaurants in Westbury
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Comfortable atmosphere and professional service and fine dining with your choice of atrium room overlooking natural setting or main room with full bar where it all happens, or our private dining room with warm fireplace setting the mood bon-appetite !!
Reviewed December 4, 2012

The only negative that I could find with my experience at Tesoro Ristorante is that the carpet needs to be replaced. When I first walked into the restaurant, there was an old, worn, stagnant smell that was obviously coming from the carpet. However, after being in the restaurant for about 10 minutes, the smell dissipated (in other words, I got used to it).

After being seated and looking at the menu, I asked the server what pasta dishes were vegetarian. The server told me that they could make any dish, veggie-friendly, which made me happy. So I decided to try the Pesto Gnocchi, which was a very nice treat. It was immersed in a wonderful pesto sauce. The food was very good, the wait staff attentive, and the atmosphere romantic.

1  Thank Benzboy06

Reviewed October 9, 2012

There is nothing to complain about. Everything from pasta to chicken dishes were excellent and reasonably priced.
......and management thanks you personally for coming in. To borrow a phrase from a chain, when you're here you truly are treated like family including hugs and kisses.
We will be back again and again for the food and maybe the hugs and kisses.

2  Thank Watergate18D
Reviewed September 8, 2012

The food is simply amazing, truly authentic, the mussels adriatico and polpettini meatballs were so full of flavor that I had to order another for me and my daughter. The rating for this place on trip advisor was truly dead on, I came out to westbury to see il volo at the westbury music theater with my daughter and wow I truly wish I lived out on the island to enjoy great Italian food... The gnocchi bolognese just melts in your mouth and our waiter was so attentive that you really feel like you are at home... My daughter was so happy and then to top the evening off Ignazio ran up the isle and my daughter got to hug him and what a priceless evening it was...

1  Thank Timbalero2012
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Tesoro is like a home away from home. The owners make you feel like family. The food is top-notch. Service is excellent. Try the warm spinich salad and the Italian cheesecake (ask them to add their special zabaglione cream on the side).

1  Thank Nassau_Guy
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Went here for dinner b/c they took the Restaurant.com coupon on a Friday night. The place was crowded and at first the service was a bit slow and staff appeared rushed. But everything calmed down and the meal was very good.

The minestrone soup was great and very filling and the eggplant rollitini portion was good but described as "all right" by our eating companion. Two of us had the Halibut special which we enjoyed. It was served w/broccoli rabe, but potatoes and a vegetable are served family style w/entrees. Skipped dessert but the selection looked great.

The staff seemed attentive, helpful and very friendly. The owner goes from table to table asking about your meal. Got the sense they really cared. There were many regulars in the crowd and you could see the wait staff was familiar w/a good number of the patrons.

The prices are fair and I would return to this place. The valet parking takes the headache out of parking.

2  Thank theboneNewYork