“New Owner and New Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Winthrop Street
Transit: The Westbury train station of the Long Island Rail Road is located a few blocks south of the restaurant and within walking distance (0.2 miles) or a quick cab ride.
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Galleria was always good when the previous owner. Last meal was the last time I and any of my friends will waste our time and money. The food was so bad that I asked for the (New ) owner who is supposidly the cook to come out. I showed him the food on my plate, several of us couldn't eat it because it looked like someone took it out of the freezer. He did nothing for us, just said OK.
Now I know why they are discounting on Savored.com even on Saturday nights.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

We have eaten here several times and the last 2 I thought the place was not as good as it has always been,however, this time it was in fact better. The service was outstanding through the entire length of dinner and the food, from the chopped slasds, Butterflied shrimp, Grouper and the stuffed veal chop were fantasticc. If you are looking for quality Italian food The Galleria is worth a visit.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We have dined here several times over the years. The food is good. The restaurant atmosphere is very 1980's.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

A bit pricey but nice for a special occasion. Can be a little tight on space but once the ffod arrives its forgotten soon enough. Old world European waiters add to the ambiance. New owner nice transition without missing a beat. Best stuffed veal chop you'll ever have. Asparagus with lump crab meat delish. Snapper in to brodetto scruptious. Everone makes you geel at home. A nice night out!

Reviewed March 22, 2012

I went here to meet a friend of mine and was looking forward to a great meal. First the pros, the service was great and the complimentary pate plate, after dinner drinks and dessert sampler were nice touches. However, the prices are a bit high for the ok food. We shared baked clams (so so), a pasta pomodoro (ok), and veal with artichokes (my least favorite). I probably won't go back...too many other great choices nearby.