“PRODUCE LABEL ON TOMATO”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #32 of 104 Restaurants in Westbury
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed July 19, 2013

It should of been an omen when I heard a man walk out of the restaurant complaining about the service while I was awaiting to be seated,,, but sometimes not everyone is happy with things or impatient ect,,,,,so when we came into the restaurant the waiter was very friendly hence the 2 stars I even gave the place but then when I began to bite into the burger I ordered I noticed something weird and sure enough the label was still on the tomato slice atop my burger????? I brought it to the waiters attention and he said exactly what should be said ""will take care of it!" Well while waiting I just lost my appetite and when he came back past the table to say it will be out shortly I cancelled the order and he said ok no problem. I did see him speaking with the MGR after this incident and kinda of motioning to our table and the MGR seemed to motion in a cavalier manner. Well I got the check and went up to pay since at this point after I watched my family eat while I had nothing, I was hungry and didn't want to keep waiting for the waiter so I went up front and noticed the man who I thought earlier to be the MGR and I told him what happened and he replied " well at least you know our tomatoes are fresh,,, what can I tell you" I am looking like,, is this guy kidding me?? Not even an apology amongst at least discounting the bill or a coupon for a free desert something???I asked him his name which he said was Steve and I waited some more for someone to run the check and I said what is the hold up and to please speed it up and I see the MGR--Steve shaking his head to the hostess ignoring the situation and not even trying to make it a smooth exit or anything.. I will never go back to the Outback as a result of this never mind the last visit here the Prime rib was horrible!! And I will pass the word around. It could of just been a bad situation the MGR Steve could of smoothed over but he made it worse!! Great MGR you have representing your restaurant....

2  Thank Kellymcp

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Great service, Great food!!! This Outback is located within a short distance of the hotel. The location is great, but parking area is limited.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

We had a nice dinner here and got to sit down quickly, which is unusual for this location. The only thing is that their lobster tails could be a better quality. Steaks are good.

1  Thank Kathyd47
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Everything here was quite enjoyable. The steask are cooked to oreder ( I like mine very well done and it was cooked correctly and still tender and juicy) Side dishes are delicious and service is great! This is one of our favorites

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Excellent meal once again at Outback. Have been to many locations from Florida to New York and you can always depend on them to deliver a great steak. Filets were done perfectly and service was great.

1  Thank scsunlimited