“Good food and slow service”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #76 of 105 Restaurants in Westbury
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 2, 2013

My girlfriend and I went to P.J. Chang restaurant to celebrate her 65th birthday. We ordered the $39.95 for two which was a three course dinner. You must ask for the noodles or they don't bring them out automatically. We had the egg drop soup which was excellent as was the entree of scallops and they give you one dessert with the fixed price. We ordered two desserts and paid the extra money. The desserts were average. The service was very slow.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

We enjoy the food at PF Changs, except we rarely go because the service is slow and the waiters don't bring what you ask for. The management team needs to run this restaurant like Cheesecake Factory or Houston's for better service!

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Went for my birthday some time ago. This place has a cozy feel to it and good food. Won't be disappointed. Especially the Thai salad. Great for adult birthday celebrations, romantic evenings and hanging with friends.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Great food and service. Wlove the mangolian beef! Wow! The wontons are good too. I liked almost everything and I didn't like the wait!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Only came here because i had a gift certificate. Everytime I come here ( and its been no more than four times ) my waiter is miserable ; no eye contact , dry and/or rude and arguing with other waiters . Today was no exception . The hostess was okay . Waiter looked at the table and the check more than us , server assistant dropped the food on the other side of our booth and another waiter briefly argued with ours .. Food is mediocre at best .Don't come here !

1  Thank YoungTraveler1