“How Spicy Do You Like Your Chang Sauce?”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #41 of 108 Restaurants in Westbury
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 23, 2012

I have been to the Westbury location a few times and the wait staff never mentions the 3 bottles of sauces on the table or offer to mix anything for you as they do in the Atlantic City and Hackensack, New jersey locations.The food was great as always. The Edd Drop soup is one of the best that I've had in any Chinese restaurant.

Reviewed February 18, 2012

Only ate here twice, when at the Source Mall we usually eat at The Cheesecake Factory. No complaints about the service or the food...but it didn't WOW us either. Sorry to say, but just another chain.

Reviewed February 7, 2012

I love this place.For a chhain restaurant, this place is great. Very consistent. My favorites are the crispy wontons and the crispy honey chicken. Out of this world!! I also eat at the location in boston and it is exactly the same.definately a favorite spot for me

Reviewed February 6, 2012

Fab place, food out of this world... service excellent. Great meal...It was my first experience. My daughters have gone on about it from when they went to Las Vegas. It was my turn now and I'm hooked.. The million dollar question... would I go back... try and keep me away.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

Good Chinese. You are always safe w Changs It is easy to find & a good location.