“Standard PF Chang”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Staffs are friendly and advance booking is recommended.

There are newer reviews for P.F. Chang's

Reviewed November 29, 2011

I loved LOVED the one in Las Vegas and couldn't believe they had one in New York, my home State. I especially like the cuisine from this restaurant since they have a Gluten Free menu. Also, nothing it salty like most asian restaurants. The place was packed (thank goodness for my restaurant.com reservation). I was a little concerned due to the crowded restaurant but everything was perfect, the food, service, delivery of food, etc. Don't miss it! It is so affordable and high-end asian.
P.S. They have happy hour every day from 3 PM-6 PM for appetizers and drinks.

Reviewed November 13, 2011

Always order the lettuce rolls and the seared ahi tuna and always enjoy, Did the same here.

Reviewed October 8, 2011

The food was fine for a chain restaurant and the place was clean and cozy.

What sold me was the server, Tamara. She was super attentive and very pleasing to converse with. She made the experience at this restaurant a huge plus!!

Reviewed May 24, 2008

it wasn,t what I expected. I thought we were going to a Chinese restaurant instead it turned out to be an overpriced corporatefood mill. The portions were small and tasteless, I guess thats why they keep the lighting so dimmed. the server was more interested in shuffling us thru dinner to get the next victim seated. We were in and out of there in 45 minutes-- so much for a relaxing dinner. Who are they kidding with those sauses? Besides being seated right next to the cooking area and having to put up with all the noise how can they pass this place off as a restaurant? It has no atmosphere,no true oriental feel, the food is lousy and the prices are ridiculous. Iknow I,ll never be returning to this place when there are so many authentic Chinese restaurants that treat you like a guest and have the food you really can enjoy with the personal touch. My opinion is this placestinks