“Yummy!”

Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 29, 2014

I love this chain. The food is always delicious. Try the chicken tacos off the Skinnylicious menu. They are out of site.

Reviewed August 23, 2014

Yeah. Title says it all. I wouldn't even go here if my kids did like the place. It doesn't matter if you call ahead, I wasn't the only pregnant woman standing at 6 pm waiting for a table. Probably wouldn't come back for a while. Food is ok. Menu is long.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

It is centrally located in Nassau County, NY near the busiest intersection in the county. I have visited only a few times since the place is so crazy busy and maddeningly loud. However, last night the wait for a table was efficiently controlled. Service was crisp and smart; Kevin, the server, was polite and gracious and attentive. Salad ingredients for my asian chicken salad were extremely fresh and the portion size was huge. The portion was larger than a comparable salad available at California Pizza Kitchen, located nearby. I could barely finish it. My friend had lettuce wraps and salad that looked fresh and delicious. It took great strength to not order the cheesecake since all slices were 1/2 price yesterday. Have to watch my sugar level and they only offer low carb and not low sugar. Recommend that you try it both for eat-in and take-out. The take-out section was jammed with orders flying out at lightning speed. I think you will come back again.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

I ordered off the skinny meal menu - sirloin tips - it was so salty it was I edible! I sent it back (I never do that) and mgr came over, very nice, so he offered me a new dish, and that was a bit better but still too salty. Didn't offer to take it off the bill or anything.

1  Thank Sabbgal
Reviewed July 29, 2014

I have been to Cheesecake Factory several times and every time I would say I enjoy the food. Food quality is always very good. Period.
The challenge is to make a place like Cheesecake Factory new and interesting when you have been there before. Staff makes that happen. But not on this night. Not really enthusiastic about serving us or not anything new so it was a night out to get something to eat.
Anyways, my food was good, nothing earth shattering, everyone else's food was good as well.
Done