“Very Disappointing ”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Reserve with OpenTable
Buffalo Wild Wings is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #89 of 118 Restaurants in Westbury
Cuisines: American
Description: Lively sports-bar chain dishing up wings & other American pub grub amid lots of large-screen TVs.
Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

Took my daughter there for lunch and what a mistake. I will summarize since it's not worth the time to go over all of the issues with BWW.
The service was below par and that's being kind. The wings were small and just drenched in sauce. Not cooked near enough. The chicken wrap was stale and the fried were cold. We never even got place settings for dinner.
What a disaster.

1  Thank dino758

Reviewed April 11, 2017

Me and a friend went for lunch on Sunday afternoon. We walked past the hostess desk to the bar area and sat ourselves at a small table near the bar. After nobody coming to the table to take an order for about 15 minutes I went to the hostess desk to inquire. Turns out you need to be seated even at those tables... OK my bad. She then explains that we cant sit at that table because the section that we we sat at was closed (even though it was 4 feet away from all the other tables which were occupied.) She said we had to wait for 1 of the other 2 tables in the "section" to be cleared off. That took 20 minutes and they were tables so large that they could accomodate 10-12 people and there were only 2 of us. Thank goodness I was able to tell a bartender who quickly resolved the issue and let us sit at the small table. I fully understand employees following rules but at some point arent they told to ask a manager before doing something that clearly has no coomon sense attached to it? The codfish sandwich was good except they forgot to put tarter sauce on it which took another 10 minutes to get. Im guessing that half-way decent service at all fast food chains will soon be a thing of the past. Not sure who to blame. lol

Reviewed April 4, 2017

I had finessed golf and wanted lunch. I found this restaurant and it offered a good cold beer with good service. The food is OK for a wing place. The only bad note is the salad I ordered had dark miss-colored leaves (a bit old). Other than that it was ok. The service was good and once I got pass the salad, all was good.

Reviewed October 31, 2016

I stopped in after golf and wanted a burger and beer. I am glad I did. I was surprised. The burger was good and service was as well.

Reviewed September 29, 2016 via mobile

Love Bdubs! I'm a regular every Thursday. This location in particular, the wait staff seems a little inattentive when you pick a seat. I had to call someone to be noticed; how awkward. Anyways after 20 mins a young lady came over and she was so kind definitely worth the wait. The new LTO sauce on the special menu was awesome!!!