“Not a bad seat in the place!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 6 things to do in Westbury
Dix Hills, New York
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Not a bad seat in the place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

Parking is a breeze. Shows intimate. Very organized and clean.
Happy people with great stories of other shows they've seen over the years...Wesbury institution for music. $20.00 for a double vodka seemed a bit steep to me....

Visited November 2013
3 Thank RnRVagabond

Long Island, New York
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“A round of applause!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

This is an indoor theater in the round. It has been a Long Island staple for many years.
The selection of entertainment is very broad and will appeal to most everyone.

Visited July 2013
Clinton, New Jersey
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 127 helpful votes
“Pretty nice theater.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

Attended my first show here this past weekend. Nice theater in the round. Comfortable seats, nice sound system. $3 for a coffee!! and $5 for a hot pretzel!! The nice thing if you buy a drink is at least you can bring it into the theater with you. Many don't allow that except water. VIP parking is dumb to pay for. All you get is front row parking next to the handicapped spaces. Why would anyone pay for that? Also, wait a few minutes in your seat after the show is over because it's a madhouse getting out with only one driveway to enter and exit. The lobby has 3 nice concession stands so you will be served quickly--VERY SMART!! Next door there is a lounge that cost $25 to get in one hour before the show so you can sit and hang out and buy drinks. Who would pay for that? Not me....Also, someone here mentioned the pit seats. I was in a pit seat and it was great, a normal theater seat. I noticed 2 sections didn't have theater seats and a band was playing and the other had a sound man, so maybe those are have folding chairs if that area isn't needed for a. Not sure on that.

Visited October 2013
East Orange, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“PARKING ...DON'T DO IT!!! SINBAD WAS GREAT!!!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

Surprised my husband to the SINBAD show 9/13/2013...AWESOME SHOW ...seats (section F,row D,seat 1&2)...you felt like his personal guests "PERFECT SEATS""...really no bad seat in the theatre for real... BUT>>>I purchased the VIP PARKING TICKETS $20 when I bought my tickets on line...DON'T BUY THE PARKING TICKETS...I didn't realize that parking was ALREADY INCLUDED in your ticket price!!! I have a 2013 custom Benz so of course I wanted premium parking...but The VIP parking is just "you driving" your own car and parking it just 30 ft from the other cars...It is a rip off...so beware......besides you will need that money to pay for the $5 frank,$5 pretzel, $5 soda or the $8 plus for alcohol drink in the clear 40z plastic cup...what a rip off...But I'm glad to be able to see SINBAD!!! OH >>>for those seats in the pit and gold circle...DON"T DO IT...those seats are on the floor in BLACK FOLDING CHAIRS!!! Boy I'm glad I didn't buy those seats..It really is a shame that they would even have folding chairs and try to call it "the pit"...I watch the faces of the people and they all had a look as if to say what the-----is this suppose to be...Yeah I was upset about paying for parking which was really free but if I had paid for those so called "pit seats or gold circle"...SINBAD would have heard it from me...and it's not even his fault...lol.

Visited September 2013
6 Thank Marla C
New York City
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“You have got to be kidding”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

I am here to see the Rides perform with Beth Hart opening. This review is not about the show, it's the venue. $20 for VIP parking and they try to get money out of you for better spot. Then $10 for water and a pretzel. Bread and water. They should have given me a cigarette for after the screwing.

Visited September 2013