All reviewslong islandfront deskjunior suitebusiness travelclean roomsyogurteasy accessgreat place to stayplenty of parkingbusiness centerwould definitely stay here againexcellent stayenjoyed my stayeisenhower parkthe room was nicehofstra universitynassau county
Reviewed August 14, 2018

Easy stay, great staff, clean throughout. 2nd time here. Will go back again. Quick Uber it lyft ride to local entertainment and dinner. Plenty of parking. Bar closes at 10pm and breakfast us a little expensive for what it is ..only reason for 4 and not 5 stars.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2018

Overall positive experience. Great location. Near lots of stores and restaurants but quiet surroundings directly around hotel. Room was clean and in good shape. The air conditioning vent was cracked in several places but this didn’t effect function. Breakfast was 15$ Per person. All you can eat and they make stuff to order with regards to hot foods. Lobby was beautiful. Staff in all departments were friendly and super nice.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2018

Hotel is just off the Meadowbrook Parkway. It is close to shopping of all sorts and restaurants. Not too far from beach location, but my primary reason was that it was close to the wedding site I needed.
Hotel has comfortable beds, flat screen TVs microwave and fridge.
There is also a restaurant and a mini mart for snacks and food.My room (on the first floor) was so quiet I didn’t even know there were things going on across the hall.Staff is also very helpful . Would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

Let start by saying I travel often for work and use Hilton Brands when ever possible and I am a Diamond member for several years. So this is a Brand that I know and trust and enjoy staying at. I have even stayed at this hotel before and had tremendous service. But have not been here in about a year.

It started at check in with the two young ladies who checked me in. I checked in around 6 so it wasn't very busy. They seemed to rush me along so they could get back to texting. They didn't even welcome me as a diamond member until I asked for my water. Then they just gave me 2 bottles and went back to texting. When I got to my room I notice that only 1 of the 3 lamps have working lightbulbs. Since it was late I decided to eat at the hotel restaurant. That part was what I have come to expect from hilton. Great service from the bartenter. So on my way I stopped by the front desk and tell them about the lights not working in my room. They said ok and would take care of it. So a hr later I return to my room and no one came and put new lightbulbs in the lamps. But now its 930 pm so I just left it alone.i had to leave at 6am to make my meeting so when Icame down to check out I notice another guest checking out so I go to put my stuff in my car. As I walk back in the young ladies walks from around the counter and walks by me and outside without saying a word. I noticed that she is pregnant so I think maybe she needs some fresh air. So now I am just standing at the counter waiting to check out. She finally comes back it takes my key and proceeds to check me out with out saying a word. I even when I asked to have the receipt emailed to me she didn't say a word. I am not sure I will stay here again. There are mb any other choices in the area including a new HGI in Roslyn that is all about customer service.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Robert F
Reviewed July 25, 2018

Always get great service from the staff especially Sade always easy in and easy out never any issues the staff is always a step ahead the breakfast is great especially the cook j ..... there all very professional all the time just a great place to stay

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business