Hilton Garden Inn Westbury
Red Roof PLUS+ Long Island(Westbury)(Great Value!)
$132
$182
HolidayInn.com
$170
Hyatt.com
Hampton Inn Garden City(Garden City)(Great Value!)
$206
Hampton.com
$195
$166
Homewood
$134
La Quinta Inn & Suites Garden City(Garden City)(Great Value!)
$135
$94
EconoLodge
All reviewslong islandfront deskjunior suiteplenty of parkingbusiness travelfree breakfastjones beacheasy accessclean roomswould definitely stay here againbusiness centergreat place to stayeisenhower parkexcellent stayvery nice hotelconvenient locationwedding party
Reviewed June 26, 2013

The hotel is clean, staff friendly and eager with suggestions, but by far this was the worst bed I ever slept in. They claim it is adjustable so it goes from rock hard to just softer than granite. Pillows are the exact opposite, they are softer than cotton candy. We were here for a week in our Post-Sandy rebuild and it was the longest week of my life.

Room Tip: Bring an air mattress
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Josh G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Westbury, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns regarding comfort of the adjustable Garden bed. I will certainly send our Engineering team to check the bed in the room you stayed in, and assure it is functioning properly. I am happy to hear that you found our staff to be responsive to your needs but overall am very sorry that your stay was not enjoyable due to the bed. Please feel free to contact me directly should you return to the area as we would love another opportunity to earn your business.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Newly updated, comfortable hotel. Breakfast served in lobby restaurant.....delicious and many choices. Pool and workout area extremely clean and well maintained. Our room had a separate bedroom area and living room space....each with its own TV. Kitchen area included microwave, coffee station and fridge. Nice touch....complimentary cookies! Great overall experience!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am glad that your stay was enjoyable and that the Junior Suite and it's ample amenities met your needs. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Good hotel; although i expected more for what I paid for, it served me and my family well. I stayed at the more moderate hotel (Hampton Inn) and had much better experiences. I must say, the location is excellent. EVERYTHING is near by. Overall it was an ok experience and will most likely stay again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Josh G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Westbury, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am glad to hear that the stay was satisfactory, but am sorry to hear that the value was not quite what you were hoping for. I know that Long Island rates can be a bit on the high side this time of the year. Many of our guests choose the Bed & Breakfast package in order to have our Garden Breakfast Buffett included in their rate at a discounted price. We have also started to offer complimentary snack and refreshment stations in our new Project Grow Lobby, which was just unveiled this past week. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

We stayed at the Westbury HGI for a business trip. Far enough from the main roads to be quiet, and yet quite close to shopping and restaurants. We booked it using the bed and breakfast rate, which included the extensive breakfast, yet we had to ask for the b'fast coupon that is stamped.

The staff was quite friendly and responsive. They have a small bar in the lobby as well, in case you need it to meet clients. I like the property much better than the nearby Marriott property which is adjacent to the Nassau Coliseum.

The lobby area was not large, but it, like the room, was clean. Cookies at the desk were a welcome treat after a 5 hour drive to Long Island. WiFi was free.

we will be making several trips to see a client nearby, and will plan on returning to this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Josh G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Westbury, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. I am happy to hear that the hotel and it's amenities made for a satisfactory visit. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit and will be certain to keep the warm cookies ready at the front desk.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

My conference was at LIU/Post which was about 15 minutes away. Great location: near malls, movies, restaurants. We booked the bed and breakfast and enjoyed the breakfast buffet each day. The staff at breakfast were so helpful and accomodating. We were upgraded to a junior suite which was lovely.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback. I am glad to hear that the hotel was convenient for your conference visit. I agree that the Bed and Breakfast package is a great value and will certainly thank the breakfast crew for being so helpful. We hope you will come back and visit us again soon.