“Great the first time, OK on the return visit.”

Canzaciti Roadhouse
Ranked #38 of 108 Restaurants in Westbury
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 12, 2012

The first time we visited this restaurant was about a year ago. The food was great, the servings large and they did adjust the food at our request. On our most recent visit, we were told they would not make our food the way we wanted..it was as if special requests were not wanted or provided for. Now, this place is good, but for a vegetarian, sometimes you want something tweaked so you can enjoy it..or you prefer certain vegetables over others..nothing was OK with the waiters or management..so for me, I can only give this a 3 rating. I feel for your money, if you have a reasonable request, it should be heard and they should try to accommodate you. I don't think I will find my way back here again. I like to enjoy my meal, not just accept it any way that it is served..The management showed absolutely no concern for our dissatisfaction, which in itself says something.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Had lamb kebab with the cherry rice and an eggplant appetizer. Was SOOOOOOO delicious. Quick seating, quick service, good food, decent price for the area. Will definitely return.

Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

We enjoyed the lunch specials. Salmon kebab and lamb/eggplant stew. The food has alot of flavor, large portions, and great service. We will return.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

My brother and I had lunch here one day on a whim and I have been coming back and bringing friends ever since. Saed the owner is always pleasant. The food is fragrant, fresh and delicious and the prices are reasonable. A win, win for everyone...especially your belly!

Reviewed March 15, 2012

I've always wanted to go here, I mean, where else can you get a meal from Azerbaijan? Sounded interesting, and it wound up very tasty. It's certainly eastern Mediterranean cuisine, so it will be familiar to those who love Turkish and Greek restaurants.
The meal started with very good warm flatbread served with yogurt. The lentil soup which followed was flavorful and just the right amount. For my lunch entree, I chose the bone-in cornish game hen kebab with brown rice. Both were plentiful and cooked perfectly. The taste of the rice was uniquely delicious and the chicken was tender, juicy, and full of flavor. Especially considering the value for the price... Azerbaijan Grill is highly recomended!

2  Thank BrianSTPCore