“We Luvv This Restaurant”

Canzaciti Roadhouse
Ranked #38 of 108 Restaurants in Westbury
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

We enjoyed the lunch specials. Salmon kebab and lamb/eggplant stew. The food has alot of flavor, large portions, and great service. We will return.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

My brother and I had lunch here one day on a whim and I have been coming back and bringing friends ever since. Saed the owner is always pleasant. The food is fragrant, fresh and delicious and the prices are reasonable. A win, win for everyone...especially your belly!

Reviewed March 15, 2012

I've always wanted to go here, I mean, where else can you get a meal from Azerbaijan? Sounded interesting, and it wound up very tasty. It's certainly eastern Mediterranean cuisine, so it will be familiar to those who love Turkish and Greek restaurants.
The meal started with very good warm flatbread served with yogurt. The lentil soup which followed was flavorful and just the right amount. For my lunch entree, I chose the bone-in cornish game hen kebab with brown rice. Both were plentiful and cooked perfectly. The taste of the rice was uniquely delicious and the chicken was tender, juicy, and full of flavor. Especially considering the value for the price... Azerbaijan Grill is highly recomended!

2  Thank BrianSTPCore
Reviewed February 21, 2012

They have a great selection of beer. And, they give you free popcorn. Everything else is pretty low brow. The girls are nice, but clearly hired for their "image" as they know nothing about the beer, have never sampled it, etc. Food is typical LI bar style food - stay away from it!

Reviewed February 18, 2012

This restaurant is like going to a Hooters stag party. Mostly men in the room, waitresses in cute outfits and many tvs all over showing sports. You know it is a guy place, when the menu has over 150 beers and the waitress says to me here is the ladies drink list, which had 8 drinks with cute names. The service was excellent. The food is mostly burgers, wraps and fun appetizers. They also serve some fun fried desserts such as fried oreos, yum. The sound track was full of fun 80's mashup songs. Overall, I recommend the place. Single ladies I think it is the place to meet a cute sports minded guy. I don't think I would recommend the restaurant for families to go visit.