“Home from Home”

Viana Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Westbury
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Excellent stay at the Viana while snowed in this weekend. They tirelessly cleared the snow and kept the hotel spotless. Great service from the front desk and the restaurant. Highly recommended for short or longer stays.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed February 11, 2014

I stayed here for my wedding weekend. The bridal suite was amazing! The staff was so helpful and attentive. My guests and I were very pleased with the service. The brunch was delicious- so many options. I would highly recommend for future brides and guests! THANK YOU!!!!

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank brett_s99
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Three friends and I stayed at viana hotel and spa this weekend, booking the "spajama" package, which included spa treatment, hotel room, round of drinks at the bar, choice of in -room "chick flick" and snacks, and breakfast in the hotel restaurant. We also used a groupon for dinner in the restaurant. I had no idea this beautiful and modern hotel/spa was located only minutes from my home! I had never heard of viana until a friend recently posted about it on Facebook. I wish I had known about it sooner. It was the perfect getaway without having to travel. Will definitely plan to return

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank doctormommy
Reviewed January 30, 2014

My aunt and I stayed at the Viana during my treatments at a local hospital. I was very sick as a result of the treatments and the chefs made special food for me during my stay. The staff went above and beyond to make me comfortable during a difficult time and words can express how great full I am to all of them. The cleaning staff also went above and beyond; in fact, each day I would see them cleaning things that really impressed me. Mike the shuttle driver is amazing. What a nice guy. I can only say great things about this hotel. I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Keirstead72
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Stayed for a business trip. Hotel was very accommodating. Rooms were very nice and comfortable. Food was pretty good as well. The staff works hard to meet your needs and did a great job providing one on one assistance. My only complaint would be that the beds weren't the most comfortable - but I like a very fluffy bed and I'm picky.

Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed January 21, 2014

stayed one night to make appointment in huntington. glamorous decor, very nice room. staff very friendly and helpful. room service quick and reasonably priced. would definitely return when in the area . convenient location

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I recently had a trial for hair and makeup at the Viana with Erika Jansen (makeup) and Lauren Decosimo (hair). They were both SO sweet and welcoming. They really made me feel comfortable with the whole process, which can be very overwhelming! Erika spent about an hour and a half trying different looks and perfecting the ones I liked! Her airbrush technique is wonderful - you look flawless but without that heavy makeup look or feel.
Lauren is so great. She works fast and seems to just know exactly what needs to be done! She completely understood what I was envisioning for my hair. I can't say enough about the two of them! I am now even more excited for my wedding day in June, knowing I have these two wonderful, capable women handling my hair and makeup! Thank you guys so much!
Michelle L

• Stayed: January 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westbury
The Inn At Fox Hollow Hotel
Hyatt Place Garden City
Hyatt Place Garden City
#2 of 4 in Garden City
Red Roof PLUS+ Long Island

Been to Viana Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection? Share your experiences!