“EXCELLENT STAY!”

Viana Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Westbury
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Want to get pampered? By all means stay at this Hotel. From the gracious greeting by Luis at the front entrance all the way up to Takir, the General Manager, treating us like royalty, made our stay superb. We were return guests this time celebrating my sister's special decade birthday. I couldn't believe that Luis and Takir as well as the staff in the spa, Taziana, Christina and Stephanie (the spa director) all took the time to remember details of our previous stay which was several months prior. Even though we were a party of 8 women this time, each one of us were treated as though we were individual celebrities.. Little things like this make your time memorable Such personal service.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank 125MariaC

Reviewed September 8, 2013

My husband and I just stayed here and were with a large group for a wedding. Check-in was a breeze and I was able to check-in early, at 12. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and very comfortable. We went to the spa and had some massages and they were very good and relaxing. The bar was very nice and had delicious drinks. The bartenders were very friendly and even when I wasn't crazy about my drink the bartender made me a new drink at no extra charge. Checkout was super chick and the bell hop Louis just happened to be passing us in the hallway and helped us with our things and carried it to the car for us, even though we never asked for his help which was very nice of him. Even when I went to tip he, he refused to take it to me and said he just wanted to help bc he liked us. The hotel is very nice but the staff made the experience that much better.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2013

The room was beautiful and spotless. The beds were very comfortable.We had a king jacuzzi room. The room had a huge 2 person shower as well.The staff was attentive and kind. The spa was a treat as well. This was a great find.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Very nice, clean hotel. The staff is well trained and friendly. Location is great if you are from the Long Island area. It is ideal for wedding guest accommodations. The only caveat is access to main desk. Our phone did not work and the staff did not know how to solve the problem. Also there was no information about area restaurants, shopping, phone numbers or hotel spa services in the room. It was however, a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I recently had my makeup trial for my upcoming wedding and was blown away by Erika. Her skill is beyond anything I have ever encountered and I have had professional makeup applications more times than I can count. I will never go to anyone but her ever again. Not only was her talent amazing but she was such a pleasure to spend that time with. We had a great time with lots of laughs. I cannot wait till the wedding! Knowing I am in the best hands on the most important day of my life takes a lot of stress off.

Room Tip: The suites are beautiful
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 31, 2013

My wife and I have stayed at the Viana many times since they opened. We simply have a wonderful weekend getaway each and every time. The location is in a weird area, however, a great movie theater is a minute away, and shopping less than 15 minutes away.

On all of our getaways, we've always had a King Room with Jacuzzi. The room comes with a balcony, which is great! However, once we took a regular room due to late booking. Not a bad room, but we would never take a non balcony room again.

The highlights are drinks and food at Marco Polo's. Will, the food and beverage director, is simply amazing! He's got a great personality and kept us entertained for hours at the bar.

Some suggestions for management: remove those stupid pillow covers. My wife and I take them off as soon as we arrive. Go lay on a bed and put your head on a pillow with that cover on. Let me know how you feel. Second: the rooms are starting to show signs of age and wear. The couch in our suite has a tear in it and the carpet too. Third: rooftop bar and or pool. Get something up there!!

Room Tip: Get a room with a jacuzzi. They are huge and definately large enough for 2 people.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Came here for a weekend getaway after proposing to my girlfriend (now my fiance). This place is beautiful. The service is perfect. The staff is absolutely top notch. The room was clean, bed was comfortable, and the romance package is well worth the money. My fiance loved everything. I can't wait to come back for another weekend getaway. If you are reading this review, you won't be disappointed. This place is great.

• Stayed: August 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westbury
The Inn At Fox Hollow Hotel
Hyatt Place Garden City
Hyatt Place Garden City
#2 of 4 in Garden City
Hampton Inn Jericho - Westbury

Been to Viana Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection? Share your experiences!