Viana Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection
$165
$149
GardenInn.com
Red Roof PLUS+ Long Island(Westbury)(Great Value!)
$129
$115
Travelocity
$149
Hotels.com
  • Pool
$139
Hyatt Place Garden City(Garden City)(Great Value!)
$189
Hampton Inn Garden City(Garden City)(Great Value!)
$169
$135
$153
$139
Homewood
$134
La Quinta Inn & Suites Garden City(Garden City)(Great Value!)
$129
$99
All reviewsmarco pololong islandwedding weekendrose petalshair and makeupfeng shuicouples massagerehearsal dinnerthe entire staffbridal partywedding gueststhis past weekendbottle of champagneshuttle serviceroom blockmovie theaterroom was large
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I simply enjoyed my stay. I stayed there as part of my birthday celebration and I am glad I did. The hotel is very clean, good service and friendly staff. The location is also very good. There are many things to do around the area like a movie theatre (walking distance). Up- to- date decor and free WIFI unlike many hotels in the area. A think it is bit pricey though but I would totally recommend it.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We blocked out rooms for our wedding guests. From the beginning of the process when we booked the block until the last guest checked out, we have been very satisfied with the professionalism, friendliness and overall service of the staff. The rooms are of great size, the beds comfortable, the restaurant is excellent and especially Louis, the bellman went above and beyond for us and our guests to make our stay exceptional.
Totally recommend the Hotel for large groups, events or just personal stays! Two thumbs up, thanks again Viana Team!
June-21

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 24, 2013

My overall stay was just ok but the excellent service by the front desk was just awesome, one person in specific is Sean at the front desk anything we needed between transportation and assistance with local restaurants he really went above and beyond like no other hotel my family has ever stayed in . I would just like to commend him as well as the engineering staff for being so attentive and resolving all issues within reasonable time

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 22, 2013

My stay was the wedding night of a Family memeber. This hotel is over the top. The rooms are large and ultra clean. Well decorated and equiped with great furniture The kitchenette is well done with everything you need. The bed and linens and towels are ultra.The total hotel is amoung the finest. I usually stay at Hiltons and this hotel rivels the Hiltons. The staff and manager are very freindly, helpful and aware of your every need. I am very happy to recommend this hotel to eveyone world wide. I will go out of my way to stay here anytime I travel to the New York área.

Jim Kelley Salvador, Brasil

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Moved to NY a few months ago.. Thought customer service was seriously slacking everywhere I've gone, did some research and found this place! From the guys at the front desk whom where polite professional and VERY friendly! We ate upstairs at Marco Polo, Tim was amazing! Great server, even had the chef come out and ask my boyfriend what kind of dish he was looking for, and created something for him! By the way, best wings ever! Love the honey wine sauce! Had 2 days of massages, recommend Stephanie or Lee! 2nd day had pedi and mani, Francine was friendly and good at her job! So happy to have found this place and to see customer service at its finest! Will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Had the room with hot tub! Loved it!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple