New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Westbury
GreenLeadersGold level
“80th Birthday Celebration”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

My family and I celebrated my Grandma's 80th Birthday here. The staff was wonderful. Food was great and service perfect. I have nothing to complain about, and will be back here again!!! Recommended for any service type: restaurant, spa and hotel.

Thanks Will, Tim, Allen, and the head Chef D...

Grandma was surprised and satisfied!!!

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Viana is such a nice place to stay! It is close to the beach as well as a quick drive to Manhattan. The decor is modern, food is great and hotel is clean! Hani Shindi, Assistant General Manager, was so helpful and accommodating! I highly recommend this hotel compared to the neighboring hotels in the area. It is unique and has a city feel to it!

• Stayed May 2013
new jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for one night the Thursday before Memorial Day - my sister in law booked a block if rooms for a family function. I wasn't here for check in, but my wife advised that the valet was great, helped with bags, brought extra towels, water bottles and fruit.

The room itself was fine - we had a room in the second floor - 2 queens for the four of us (ugh - but it's only for one night). Tv decent, room kinda small, bathroom nice but small (bathroom sink drained poorly).

Worked out - 2 ellipticals, 2 treadmills, two bikes, all with individual tv's - two benches and plenty if dumbells.

They have breakfast buffet for $14 - wife went down to grab bagel and cereal snack for kids (SIS having brunch) and they didn't charge her.

Not sure of rate since we had group rate.

Would stay here again

• Stayed May 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

First let me start off by saying I was a little cautious of the location being so far away from most of the major tourist sites; however I wasn't in New York to see sites, but rather give my daughter's hand in marriage. I was traveling in a party of six (Wife, Sister-in-Law, Two Sons, and a Daughter-in-Law). We arrived three days prior to the wedding to ensure that everything was perfect for my Princess. Upon arrival we were greeted by Louis the concierge and Mike "El Jefe". Mike immediately assured us that our stay would be very memorable and if we required any assistance what so ever to let him know. Low and behold my Sister-in-Law became very ill shortly after arriving, which I tracked down Louis who directed me to Mike who drove my Sister-in-Law and Daughter-in-Law to the nearest pharmacy for medication. While waiting for those two to return to the Hotel, Joe the bellhop had the daunting tasking of running over half a ton of luggage to various rooms all while keeping the biggest smile I've ever seen. Between those three and several other staff members that ensured that any and everything we needed to make our stay more enjoyable was met. I honestly felt as the staff was a part of my family with how well my family and I were treated. I would personally endorse this hotel and staff to anyone looking for that perfect get away; whether it is a weekend getaway from the city or major event such as a wedding, family reunion, or company function. - Sammy Torres (Atlanta, GA)

Room Tip: We had various rooms ranging from standard rooms, suites, and penthouse rooms. Regardless of your ne...
1 Thank Sammy T
Hillsborough, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

Some places deteriorate as they become more successful. Not the Viana. They manage to maintain the friendly atmosphere even though they are hugely successful. I was back on business for the first time in a while. They put me in the suite I had stayed in with my husband a year previously. I was able to relive the memories of that wonderful weekend. That was priceless. Thank you Viana. All new staff since they opened but the communication tools they use are awesome making every guest feel special and remembered. I will stay nowhere else on Long Island.

Room Tip: All rooms are equally as good. If you are celebrating splurge and upgrade to the suites PH1 is lovel...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

This hotel is nice for business travel. The staff is great. The workout room was fine. The TV on one of the treadmills was not working, but not a big deal. The hotel does a great job of offering shuttle service to restaurants.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

Our daughter got married the weekend of May 4th 2013 and we reserved a block of 50 rooms for our out of town guests.In fact after the wedding we had a private buffet breakfast at the hotel.All I can say is from the moment we arrived on Friday,greeted by Louis(who is amazing),everything was perfect.The rooms are large,clean,and beautiful.We never touched our bags or car as Louis provided everything.The staff was more than accomodating and added to the joy of the weekend.The buffet was excellent.Not 1 guest had a complaint or a problem.I would truly endorse this as a perfect hotel in every way.You can be sure that whenever we return to the area we will definitely stay at the Viana.Thank you for making this special weekend in our lives a most enjoyable one.

Room Tip: everything was perfect
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westbury
Homewood Suites by Hilton Carle Place - Garden City
Oheka Castle
Oheka Castle
#1 of 4 in Huntington
Red Roof PLUS+ Long Island

Been to Viana Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!