Viana Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection
$177
$149
GardenInn.com
Red Roof PLUS+ Long Island(Westbury)(Great Value!)
$130
$115
  • Pool
$153
HolidayInn.com
Hyatt.com
Hampton Inn Garden City(Garden City)(Great Value!)
$169
$163
Homewood
$124
La Quinta Inn & Suites Garden City(Garden City)(Great Value!)
$135
$104
All reviewsmarco pololong islandwedding weekendrose petalshair and makeupfeng shuicouples massagerehearsal dinnerthe entire staffbridal partywedding gueststhis past weekendbottle of champagneshuttle serviceroom blockmovie theaterroom was large
Reviewed November 20, 2012

My husband and I had the extremely good fortune to find a room at the Viana after hurricane Sandy required us to evacuate our home. The hotel itself is clean and lovely, the rooms spacious and comfortable but it was the staff that made our stay so wonderful. We were shell-shocked as were many of those staying there. The place was packed but we found that the level of service was excellent at all times. If they can be so customer service driven under such extreme circumstances I can only imagine how terrific they are under normal conditions. A big thank you to the staff at the Viana Hotel for taking such good care of us.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank fishmate327
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Hurricane Sandy challenged us a well, and despite being only inconvenienced (no power) we were very lucky to find this gem of a hotel not too far from where we live. We stayed there for five nights, third floor PH30 (penthouse floor).
First let me say how diligent the housekeeping staff was. Rooms were done promptly, every day before noon. All toiletries and drinks replenished whether we used it or not. Plenty of towels and even lovely flower petals in the bathroom!
The hotel is beautifully decorated and the rooms a meticulously appointed. There’s a bar on the upper level as well as a restaurant and a game room for the kids equipped with pool table, Xbox with games, board games and books.
Spa - My daughter used the Spa’s services and was very pleased with the treatments, prices are average compared to other spas and the staff again was exceptional.

Marco Polo restaurant - The only restaurant on premises but what service! They were inundated with families trying to overcome the hurricane's aftermath and never did we see any staff member lose their temper or neglect their duties. If service was slow, it was due to the sheer number of people waiting to be seated and served. The place is small but they always accommodated everyone and the food was extremely delicious. Room service never took more than 20 minutes to arrive and they were even kind enough to serve us very late at night during the snow storm when no deliveries were available from the Pizzeria or Chinese take out.
Front desk staff – I really do not have enough words to thank them. Mike, Chris and Kim consistently tried to assist all guests attempting to extend their stay due to lack of power at their homes and all that while two weddings were supposed to take place at the hotel. Our kids (a gang of around 12 boys and girls from Roslyn, Wheatley and Syosset) were roaming the hotel and the staff not only allowed them to occupy certain areas of the hotel without chastising them, they made sure the game room was cleaned three times a day and the Xbox games were always available. We’re truly in awe of their professionalism and kindness.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

We stayed here for several nights after the hurricane and the entire staff was wonderful.
The hotel is clean with comfy beds flat screens and nice bathrooms.the restaurant was super busy due to the hotel bing oversold and they got out the food which happened to be good . One of the nights the owner had an entire tray of homemade chocalate baked for us.
I will recommend this to anyone who needs lodging on the north shore.
If they could handle the cranky brookville group without power they can handle anything!

Reviewed November 9, 2012

We are staying here in the wake of Hurricane Sandy. Lipa can't seem to get our power back on - and, despite a 6 page wait list, we were lucky enough to get into The Viana. The hotel is nice and new. Rooms, while not exactly spacious, are clean, comfortable and nicely appointed with. flat screen tv, marble bathroom, refrig and microwave. The hotel is eco-conscious - which is great - but I will say the toilets can be a problem - because they don't always flush well.

But that's not why I'm writing this. This hotel has been PACKED for at least two weeks - and i have to admire the fact that the staff - while trying to accommodate very very picky (and i'm sure quite annoying) local long islanders - have maintained great attitudes and kept smiles on their faces. I'm sure they are absolutely exhausted from this crowd - and i truly admire and appreciate their grace under pressure!

In fact, as I was writing this, I got a call allowing me to extend my stay yet again. Thank you Viana Hotel for being there when we needed you.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

I stayed here to attend a wedding and for a mini getaway. In my experience I have not found many adequate hotels on Long Island. I chose this hotel after reading reviews and for the location and I was very satisfied with the condition of the rooms and the friendliness of the staff. I did not eat here so I cannot comment on the food, but I did have a massage and facial here both of which were very professional and enjoyable. It is not a large or busy spa but it was clean and pleasant. I would stay here again if I needed to visit this area again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo