“Not as good as we remember...”
Review of The Harvest Diner

The Harvest Diner
Ranked #43 of 103 Restaurants in Westbury
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Not as good as we remember...”
Reviewed March 28, 2011

My husband and I recently went back to Ny for a friends wedding. We were staying in Westbury and remembered the Harvest Diner from our last visit. We were looking forward to another great breakfast there. Unfortunately the breakfast was not as good as we had remembered. We both ordered french toast and it was really undercooked. Our server did not have much interest in taking our order and was slow to bring us our check. We would try the Harvest Diner again in the future it was just sad that it was not as good as our last visit.

• Visited March 2011

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Diner”
Reviewed January 31, 2011

On my first visit, it was late at night and I had calamari and a firecracker martini. More recently, on my second visit, i had oat bran pancakes with turkey bacon. ALL delicious. I have nothing bad to say. The service is good and the atmosphere made me feel right at home.

• Visited January 2011
1 Thank cmprasnik
Scottsdale, Arizona
“A Great Diner...”
Reviewed October 23, 2009

My husband and I were recently visiting Westbury and stumbled across the Harvest Diner. We love diners and the Harvest was great. We ate many breakfasts there and even went by for desert one night. Every time the service was great and the food was consistently good. We would definitely recommend this diner.

1 Thank love2traveltogether