“Is good Italian food. Just not my favorite one.”
Review of Cafe Baci

Cafe Baci
Ranked #1 of 108 Restaurants in Westbury
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2009

Been on this restaurant several times (lunch and dinner). The advantage of lunch is that there is no wait. Dinner on week ends, the place is full. I thought the food is really good but the service is average with a price that I have come to think as average for Italian places in the area. If you are in the area and you feel like having a nice Italian dinner in a restaurant that is nicer than a chain (Olive garden) I would definitively go. But I would not take a date here. Since there are better choices for Italian food in the area.

Reviewed March 17, 2009

They don't take reservations. Regardless of the day of the week, you can expect a wait. It's a rare occasion to be able to walk in and get seated quickly at Baci. The food almost makes up for the wait. The best plan is to try to go Monday through Thursday. Even so, you most likely will have to wait. Expect lots of noise as it's usually a full house.

The parking lot is usually full, so you will spill onto the street but it's ok as there are plenty of spaces on the streets. You just have to be willing to walk more than a few feet.

As with any happening place, they don't have to make any concessions so they will not be accommodating. You go to Baci for the food. It's just excellent. The prices have gone up recently.

Reviewed March 17, 2009

My wife and I have been going to Cafe Baci for several years. The service is excellent, the food is amazing. Neither one of us have EVER had to send back our food for any reason. The best part about Baci is the value. I order the Pollo Paesano every time, and it gives me another meal the next day. My wife orders the Fusilli Formale, and it gives her at least 2 more meals. Each meal is only $16.99. Tommy the manager does a great job. Just wish it were closer--we have to drive from Babylon to get there. Well worth it!

Reviewed August 16, 2008

My family and I have been patronizing Baci's for more than five years and we have recommended it to everyone we know. The staff is polite and professional, and the food is excellent, plentiful, and reasonably priced. You can't ask for more.

Reviewed April 9, 2008

My family and I go for dinner to Cafe Baci for every occasion-birthdays, anniversaries, etc. In the many years we have been patronizing this restaurant we have never had a bad meal. If anything, the food has gotten better, if that is possible.

The Pizza Bread is the best that we have had anywhere. We always start off with two appetizers, the Portobello Mushroom Salad and Mozzarella In Carrozza. My favorite entree is the Lobster Ravioli. The men in our family always order the Tortelloni Amore. The portions are huge therefore there are always leftovers.

The desserts are also amazing.