“Abundance of Food”

Dining options: Reservations
New York, NY
“Abundance of Food”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

We chose this restaurant after reading the reviews on Tripadvisor. As most of the reviewers had commented, this is definitely more or less family style dining, as they fill your plates to the brim. We split the ravioli in spinach sauce and the veal cutlet parmesan. The veal was tender and delicious and the ravioli was also very good. We shared a tartufo for dessert. Overall, we enjoyed our meal very much and the waitress was attentive and friendly. This is a popular place and was packed with patrons and quite noisy, but the quality of the food made up for it.

If you're ever in this area, I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited June 2014

Florida
“Great food, great bartender”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Many times when I travel I eat at the bar
This was the best BAR none!
Jon, 15 years of service there was fantastic!
Good was superior and the portions Gigantic
Great value

• Visited June 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Must Go!!!”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

After reading the reviews and the close proximity to my hotel (business traveler), I decided to give the restaurant a try and it didn't disappoint. I sat at the bar and was warmly greeted by the bartender. As time progressed more and more "regulars" arrived and it was clear that the friendliness, quality of food and service was why old and new patrons arrived. My meals was delicious, service was excellent and my experience left me a little sad that I could not return for another meal prior to my departure.

• Visited May 2014
Roslyn, New York
“Always Great Service and Food”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

Been going here for years and have never been disappointed. The service is first rate and the food is some of the best Italian food on Long Island. Also a very nice atmosphere and a great place to take a date.

• Visited April 2014
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“I Love This Place!”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

This is my go-to place when looking for a good Italian meal. The chicken parm is great as is the tortellini amore. The bread is always good. The portions are huge, but this place is very popular to arrive early or expect a bit of a wait. Well worth it.

• Visited March 2014