“Must Go!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 23, 2014

After reading the reviews and the close proximity to my hotel (business traveler), I decided to give the restaurant a try and it didn't disappoint. I sat at the bar and was warmly greeted by the bartender. As time progressed more and more "regulars" arrived and it was clear that the friendliness, quality of food and service was why old and new patrons arrived. My meals was delicious, service was excellent and my experience left me a little sad that I could not return for another meal prior to my departure.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

Been going here for years and have never been disappointed. The service is first rate and the food is some of the best Italian food on Long Island. Also a very nice atmosphere and a great place to take a date.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

This is my go-to place when looking for a good Italian meal. The chicken parm is great as is the tortellini amore. The bread is always good. The portions are huge, but this place is very popular to arrive early or expect a bit of a wait. Well worth it.

Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

This place was recommended to me by a friend I wanted to take my fiancé on a date. This is one of our favorite places to go now the food is absolutely amazing and the prices are divinely affordable.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Generous portions of tasty food. I had eggplant parm., which was great, and others in our party had outstanding chicken dishes. Service was first rate and efficient. It can get somewhat noisy during peak Friday and Saturday evenings, but it's well worth the trip at any time.
Parking is limited so look for spots around the corner or across the street on the street if none is available in Baci's lot. Do not park in neighboring parking lot - they tow!!

1  Thank budster1128