“Delicious Italian food and great service”
Review of Cafe Baci

Cafe Baci
Ranked #1 of 102 Restaurants in Westbury
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
New York City, New York
“Delicious Italian food and great service”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I visited yesterday evening for dinner with my family and I really wanted to acknowledge the spectacular service we received from our waitress Vanessa B. She was absolutely amazing from beginning to end of our visit. I appreciated her knowledge of the menu and her great personality and if all servers are like her I'm sure myself and others will continue to dine at this restaurant. Also, in addition the wonderful service, the food was excellent. They have a great selection and options such as whole wheat or gluten free substitutions which was nice to have for my dining party. They can customize most of the meals with pasta or sauce substitutions for minimal charge but super worth it. Can't wait to go back!!!

• Visited February 2014

Aiken, South Carolina
“Go To Italian”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

My wife and I had just flown in to NY from SC and we learned that our pregnant daughter was already in labor. While she and her husband went to the hospital, we needed some really good Italian food. Baci was our first choice and it did not disappoint. Though it was crowded, the service was good and the food was excellent.

Visited January 2014
Walnut Creek, California
“Italian At It's Best”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

The restaurant is located just a few blocks from the Hilton Garden Inn. The restaurant has an extensive Italian menu. Found the restaurant to have ample parking and courteous and professional servers. The food was delicious and plentiful. The brownie I decided to eat for dessert was one of the richest and best I have ever eaten.

• Visited December 2013
Westbury, New York
“Great food and ambiance”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Been a while since we've been back here but the food and service was as good as ever. Monster sized chicken parm platter, very reasonably priced, fusilli and seafood was excellent.
Place is well designed for talking and dining...A best bet for Valentine's Day but always packed then

• Visited January 2014
Zurich, Switzerland
“Consistently enjoyable for the past 20 years”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

This restaurant is located in the neighborhood where I grew up in Long Island. I've been eating here since I was a kid. Returning recently on a holiday family visit, I organized a Sunday lunch get together with a few close friends. Not surprisingly, this place is popular as ever. There were people waiting in the rain for the doors to open at noon.

The reason for their perpetual popularity is their family style Italian food and warm atmosphere. The menu is very standard Italian. Lots of different pasta dishes with seafood and meats. No matter what entree you order, the portions are quite sizable. Some call it "American size", I call it "Family style". Most of their entrees feed about 2.5 people each. If you choose not to share, you'll go home with a box that can be served as a full meal for one later on at home.

What's new on this visit is their lunch menu, which I don't recall they had when I was last there 7 months ago. The lunch portions are just smaller than their dinner counterparts, but is still sharable in my opinion.

To be honest, most of the food is about 3.5 stars, but the ambiance, friendly servers and inexpensive prices has always earned this Cafe Baci a solid 4 stars in my book.

• Visited January 2014