“Plenty, and I mean plenty, of good eats at Baci”
Review of Cafe Baci

Cafe Baci
Ranked #1 of 102 Restaurants in Westbury
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Northern VA
“Plenty, and I mean plenty, of good eats at Baci”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

After a 5 hour trip in downpours during rush hour traffic in the City, it was nice to sit down at Cafe Baci for some good neighborhood Italian food. The parking lot was full, and the sign warns not to park in the nearby store lots since they will tow, but we lucked out with a space near the door.

My boss enjoyed seafood, as did one of our employees. I ordered the lasagna, and could not even eat one half of it. I was delicious.

Visited June 2013

New York City, New York
“Great food”
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Great food. Lunch menu even on the weekend. The drinks were good. The service was good and the portions were large. Even the lunch menu had large portions.

Long Island, NY
“Great”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We have been eating at Baci for many years. The food is always great!! The service and staff are friendly. Try it and you will surely return.

Westbury, New York
“Now I know why there's always a line waiting to get in!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We've lived in Westbury for almost 40 years and never went to Cafe Baci. Mostly because I'm always turned off by lines of people waiting outside...I don't like to wait for food. WELL...we decided to give it a try on Memorial Day because restaurants around here on not too busy on that particular holiday. NOW I understand why! Drinks were yummy and and not overpriced like so many other restaurants. I had a fantastic salad and upon the waiters' suggestion my husband had the muscles marinara....delish. Thank goodness we noticed the portion sizes before we ordered our entree. We shared a pasta dish with chicken, sausage and sundried tomatoes. It was great and we still took half of it home. All in all the atmosphere is casual (tableclothes too) the food and drinks were great and the prices were moderate.

Westbury, New York
“Surprise! Great Italian food.”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

You'd think it was a chain Italian restaurant due to it;s location and appearance, but it's not. What it is is great tasting, innovative salads, pastas. and main courses that are enormous in portion and moderate in cost. Each salad and main course is large enough for two to three people. Pricing for great salads are between $9 and $13. Eggplant layered with ricotta cheese and homemade mozzarella is so huge in portion that three or four people could make it a main course. Both the red sauce and marinara sauce are excellent on anything you order. The place is crowded unless you get there early. No reservations are taken and it can get noisy. Parking can be a problem during peak hours. Never-the-less, the food and service are worth the wait.