“Great”

Dining options: Reservations
Long Island, NY
“Great”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We have been eating at Baci for many years. The food is always great!! The service and staff are friendly. Try it and you will surely return.

Westbury, New York
“Now I know why there's always a line waiting to get in!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We've lived in Westbury for almost 40 years and never went to Cafe Baci. Mostly because I'm always turned off by lines of people waiting outside...I don't like to wait for food. WELL...we decided to give it a try on Memorial Day because restaurants around here on not too busy on that particular holiday. NOW I understand why! Drinks were yummy and and not overpriced like so many other restaurants. I had a fantastic salad and upon the waiters' suggestion my husband had the muscles marinara....delish. Thank goodness we noticed the portion sizes before we ordered our entree. We shared a pasta dish with chicken, sausage and sundried tomatoes. It was great and we still took half of it home. All in all the atmosphere is casual (tableclothes too) the food and drinks were great and the prices were moderate.

Westbury, New York
“Surprise! Great Italian food.”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

You'd think it was a chain Italian restaurant due to it;s location and appearance, but it's not. What it is is great tasting, innovative salads, pastas. and main courses that are enormous in portion and moderate in cost. Each salad and main course is large enough for two to three people. Pricing for great salads are between $9 and $13. Eggplant layered with ricotta cheese and homemade mozzarella is so huge in portion that three or four people could make it a main course. Both the red sauce and marinara sauce are excellent on anything you order. The place is crowded unless you get there early. No reservations are taken and it can get noisy. Parking can be a problem during peak hours. Never-the-less, the food and service are worth the wait.

Merrick, New York
“Best Pasta on Long Island”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I have gone to Baci for over twenty years. The pasta is always excellent and comes out steaming hot. I have never had a bad meal. Service is always good although there can be a wait at prime times.

Visited March 2013
Westbury
“If you love Italian you must eat here.”
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Service was impeccable. Food was delicious. Family was happy. Everything my family and I ordered was good. We had a new waiter but even has service was great. We sent something we didn't like back no problem, we got the Tortellini Amore this is one of the best meals I have ever had. Only problem was parking, waited twenty min. but what do you expect the food is delicious. Again you must go here.

• Visited April 2013