“Best pizza in West Seneca maybe even WNY”
Review of Papa Genos

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Papa Genos
Ranked #39 of 77 Restaurants in West Seneca
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 6, 2012

This is the second time my wife and I have order pizza & wing from Papa Geno's.

This is a small plaza style pizzeria in the plaza next door to Buffalo RV and in the same location as 7/11 formerly know as Wilson Farms.
The owner was very friendly and we discussed pizzas found around the south western USA. The pizzeria was very clean and shined like it was all brand new equipment and was taken care of with pride.

Now our Pizza was a larger with extra cheese, mushroom and WNY pepperoni--->pepperoni that turns into little cups of flavor after they've been cooked. I have not seen this anywhere but in Western NY and its excellent.
My wings were properly sauced with the proper techniques of putting the wing just out of the fryer into a stainless steel bowl shaken until coated and then pouring the contents into a togo box. The car ride home was full of delightful smells of a great pizza and awesome wings.
Upon dining my nose was telling the truth this pizza and wings are the BEST in Western NY

2  Thank donnersr