“Owner's Wife is A Jerk”

Dining options: Reservations
West Seneca, New York
“Owner's Wife is A Jerk”
Reviewed May 9, 2011

I know we have all had a bad experience at a restaurant from time to time, but now I can say that from this past experience that I am not only shocked but absolutely appalled! I have been to this restaurant in the past before and they just seem to be going downhill from here. Especially after this past Mother's Day experience.
Chef Ramsey would definitely agree with me about the fact that this establishment has no regard whatsoever for the customer's concerns- much less, the quality of service to put it quite politely. It's one thing when you have had a bad experience with a waitress, but when you try to tell the "Manager or Owner's wife"- to advise them of a bad customer service experience with their staff and they publicly embarrass you as well as themselves (yelling at customers with flailing arms and telling them not to complain and that if they don't like how they are treated then they don't have to come back again!). Keep in mind prior to all this there were people who had walked out without paying their bill because of lack of service and in one other case a comment something about not very good service by another patron who we talked to as they were leaving. It ended up with us getting a small discount on my side dish (needless to say I gave $0.00 for a tip) and on my way out I made sure to tell anybody coming into the place to steer clear of it. I would suggest this to anyone and I will continue to do so anytime I am given the opportunity.

• Visited May 2011
3 Thank Angellico

“Good food and friendly family restaurant.”
Reviewed January 7, 2011

Had the fish fry with 2 sides and chicken dumpling soup. My friend had a reuben with 2 sides. Plenty of side dishes to chose from. I had a soda and split dessert. Total bil $28.00! Great value. Service was wonderful and the place is very clean.

West Seneca, New York
“terrible and the owner is a jerk”
Reviewed December 25, 2010

The food here is terrible, cold, small portions, poorly prepared. the owner told me I did not have to come back if i was not happy, you can bet i won't!!!

2 Thank erogaki789
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“My buddy and I frequent...”
Reviewed November 10, 2008

My buddy and I frequent this place before our golf outings. Love the Eggsadilla.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook