“Lucky find”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 31, 2013

While visiting the Buffalo area, we looked forward to Beef on Wek from Schwabl's but (drat) they were closed. Luckily we stumbled upon this restaurant. They were BUSY - with people lined up but we were seated in about 5 minutes. The server took our order quickly and our food was served quickly, as well... And it was good! Hubby said that his Beef on Wek was as good as Schwabl's. I had the Reuben and it was awesome. We'll be back!

There are newer reviews for Ebenezer Ale House

Reviewed September 23, 2013

have been there twice during happy hour...they have reduced beer and ale deals during happy hour wich explains the heavy crowds this late afternoon...the prices are very good for these ales...probably the cheapest in town for some of these brews...the place is packed and after a few bowls of loud mouth soup ,you can hardly have a conversation with your spouse..so if you can put up with the noise , this place is great...they do have a seperate lower dining area if you want to remove yourself from all the noise.....had a blue cheese bacon burger...awsome...

1  Thank henry s
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I love ale, we were in the neighborhood, and had a $10 off coupon. The stars were in alignment,

I thought.

My veggie pizza was *literally* waterlogged. I mean you could have wrung a quart of water out of that puppy! The cook either did not drain the toppings, got the temperature & time wrong, or the recipe was bad.

The cook can have a bad day, but the soggy service matched. I showed the server and she nonchalantly said, “It’s probably because of the ingredients.” No offer to redo, adjust, or replace the sodden mess.

To me, “Ale House” conjures images of wood paneling, Guinness in Brit-style glasses and pub ambiance. (Just Google “ale house” and look at “images.”) The interior of this joint is, let’s say, “eclectic non-descript.” A popcorn ceiling dominated our section. Patio views are 360-degree asphalt.

To add proverbial insult to injury, I had to box the untouched pizza myself. (Boy was it heavy!) I threw it away when I got home.

2  Thank Cross-Culture-Maven