“great place”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
“great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

deer head inn on lake cayuga is a great eating place fresh bread, salad bar, good drinks, and the food is great, nothing fancy but excellent even the pasta sauce is real good but the fried shrimp will leave you wanting more

• Visited September 2013

West Seneca, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“where do these negatives come from?????????????”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

I have been coming here for years and have never been disappointed. The turkey dinner is always excellent an d enough food for two meals. fish fry is very good, large portion and well cooked. Servers are attentive, helpful and never a problem making substitutions if you ask. The prices are on par for the area and our experiences have ALWAYS been positive

• Visited June 2013
Blandon, Pennsylvania
“very average”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

i had qualms about it when I went in to check the menu, but caved in to my starving teenage boys pleas. I should have gone with that first feeling. Meal was very mediocre and bland and it was not cheap. For what we paid, I would have expected more food and more flavor. Whatever you do, do not order the crab cakes.. they were like deep fried stove top stuffing. Haddock was okay but no seasoning. My husband was very disappointed with prime rib and this was their specialty.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank TraceyC531
Depew, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poor quality and awful service.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

Went to Deer Head Inn in West Senea tonight for dinner. arrived at 6pm waitress never came to our table for 20 min. took another 40 min for her to bring rolls and salads. then we waited another 1hr and 25 min for our dinner. My dinner was very cold as it may have been sitting for the waitress to pick up our dinners. She spent her entire time at the bar doing some paperwork and we had to ask the hostess/bus boy for things we needed. Very poor service, cold food and very dissappointing as this use to be one of our favorite places.

MJ Hughes

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank MJ H
Buffalo, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Must pay their family to write 4-5 star reviews!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

If you EVER think about pulling into this restaurant & eating, I don't care if your STARVING, consider somewhere else!! Food is sub-par. Our party of 18 arrived this evening,& was served moldy rolls. Waitress brought them back and said "these are out of a fresh bag" (as opposed to the old bag they gave us--um thanks?). I was served Turkey with sage stuffing. G-R-O-S-S. Luke warm potatoes, canned gravy, Freezer Queen turkey. Steak dinner was 18.95!! Way over priced!! And not even that good! The chicken fingers was the only good meal of the day. THEN they only gave me 5$ off my meal! Sorry to the sweet waitress who got a small tip from me, I just didn't want to give more $$ to that place! Time for the owners to retire and give it to someone who make this a better place to eat! Forgot to mention that it took 55 mins to bring all that microwaved food out to us! Also, while at the bar paying for all of this "food", take a look at the shelf where they keep the beer/pop pitchers....re-think ordering the beverages that come in those. Time for new cooks, and managers, owners....never again, never again...........ugh.

• Visited February 2013