Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buffalo South I-90
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in West Seneca
Brooklyn, United States
“Great value”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Upon entering the hotel I was greeting by personable and knowledgeable staff at the front desk. The room and the hotel was very clean. The pool area was easily accessible. Plenty of parking. The breakfast was fresh and plentiful.

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buffalo South I-90, responded to this review, September 2, 2014
Thank you for your business and your Five Star review of the Country Inn and Suites Buffalo South.

The biggest compliment we can receive is the endorsement of our guests that have stayed with us. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team.

Thanks Again,

Vice President & General Manager-Hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Buffalo, United States
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We chose this hotel for out of town guests who attended my daughter's wedding nearby. We decided to stay too, and we were so glad we did. I was surprised how quiet it was inside the rooms considering we were right next to a major thruway. The rooms are very spacious and the lobby area and breakfast area are large enough to accommodate larger groups. The breakfast was very good with an amazing number of food choices. I am picky about cleanliness and this hotel passed my white glove tests. Several members of our group enjoyed the outside fireplace lounge area.

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

Thank you for staying at the Country Inn and Suites Buffalo South and sharing your Five (5) Star experience on TripAdvisor. We sincerely appreciated being the host hotel for your daughters wedding.

Our I-90 location is ideal for weddings, shopping, sporting events, concerts and theatre performances. We are minutes from Walden Galleria Mall, Boulevard Mall, McKinley Mall, Target, Walmart and minutes from downtown Buffalo.

Thanks Again!

Summerfield, North Carolina
Reviewed August 18, 2014

I attended a wedding and this hotel was selected for me. I was very pleased with the accommodations and the staff was pleasant. I would consider staying there in the future should travels take me there.

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

Thank you for your business and your Five (5) Star Review of our Country Inn and Suites Buffalo South.

I will be sure to share your nice comments with our entire team.

Yours In Hospitality,

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed August 17, 2014

We stayed here two nights for a wedding in the area. There were three wedding groups staying here based on the number of ushers and limos on Friday and Saturday that were not our group. We had a large group, about 20 people in our extended family all here and the staff was wonderful. We all gathered in the lobby to have a few snacks and talk in the hour or so between the wedding and reception and the staff brought us a plate of warm cookies just for us, and offered to take a group photo from the second story balcony and helped us move furniture around so that we could all fit. The hotel is nice and new and everything was in excellent condition. The breakfast was very good and well maintained by the staff.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for allowing our Country Inn and Suites Buffalo play a small part by hosting out of town guests for the wedding you attended.

We pride ourselves on delivering a clean, comfortable, friendly experience and it is nice when our guests recognize that by giving our hotel a Five Stay TripAdvisor review.

We sincerely appreciate your business and your kind words and hope to serve you again soon.

Best Regards,

Rochester, New York
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Wonderful staff, great room and services. Highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the area. Travelled with my husband and 4 year old for a dental visit and decided to make it a mini vacation. Great choice for an overnight stay. Close to Buffalo, many attractions. Pool was warmer than other hotels, hot tub was nice. We stayed in a Queen Suite and was perfect for the 3 of us. Complimentary breakfast, internet and parking was a plus. The front desk called shortly after check in to make sure our room was ok, that is service!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

Our I-90 location is ideal for shopping, sporting events, concerts and theatre performances. We are minutes from Walden Galleria Mall, Boulevard Mall, McKinley Mall, Target, Walmart and minutes from downtown Buffalo. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our indoor salt water swimming pool as well as our Free Hot Breakfast.

Thanks Again!

Berrien Springs, United States
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Prefect location near family and easy to get to Thruway!! The stay was very pleasant and close location to many restaurants. We enjoyed the Breakfast very much. They also provided great places for food to be delivered to the room. The staff was friendly and the stay was just right and met our needs. Thank you.

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

Thank you for staying at the Country Inn & Suites Buffalo and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

The biggest compliment that we can receive is the endorsement of our guests.

Thanks again for your business and your feedback and we hope to see you again soon.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Great stay at Country Inn and Suites West Seneca. Enjoyed the Erie Country Fair while there. Hotel staff friendly and very professional. Enjoyed pool and hot tub as well as outside fireplace. Thanks for a great visit.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

Thank you for staying at the Buffalo South Country Inn and Suites and sharing your FIVE (5) STAR experience on TripAdvisor. The biggest compliment that we can receive is the public endorsement of our guests.

I am glad to see that you enjoyed our indoor heated pool, hot tub and our outside fireplace.

I do hope that you give us another opportunity to serve you on your next visit to Buffalo.

Thank you for your comments.

Also consider these accommodations in or near West Seneca
Adam's Mark Buffalo
#10 of 24 in Buffalo
3.5 of 5 bubbles 1,754 reviews
Holiday Inn Express Suites Hamburg

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buffalo South I-90? Share your experiences!