“Perfect...perfect...perfect” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in West Seneca
Toronto, Canada
“Perfect...perfect...perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2013

A newer hotel in the southern area of Buffalo, right off the Thruway (last exit before the toll going west to Erie). The hotel is new, clean, quiet, spacious, comfortable...perfect. Internet is extremely fast for a hotel...similar to home. Breakfast was great, lots of selection of foods, spacious eating area. Bathroom was clean, well stocked, and roomy. There is no tub, but since I only do showers it was great - the shower stall is huge, 3 or 4 could easily fit in! The bed was extremely comfortable, the TV large and clear picture. Front desk staff were great. I really enjoy the Country Inn & Suites everywhere they offer great value, clean rooms, and spacious areas to relax. Well done.

Room Tip: All the rooms seem ample, but I prefer away from the elevator to keep the noise down.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buffalo South I-90, responded to this review, December 1, 2013
Thank you for staying at the Country Inn and Suites Buffalo South and sharing your Five (5) Star experience on TripAdvisor.

We sincerely appreciate your kind words and I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team.

Thanks Again, and we hope to see you again soon.

Vice President & General Manager-Hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel 3 times, for a total of 6 nights. Each stay has been very consistent in regards to the service and quality provided at this hotel.

The hotel is located and easily seen directly off the highway in West Seneca. It is less than a 10 minute drive to downtown Buffalo, Cheektowaga (Galeria Mall) and Orchard Park. There is a K-Mart, grocery store, gas station and 7-11 within a block radius of the hotel. When driving and walking around the parking lot, please be mindful of frogs - there are many in this area.

Reception has always been attentive and helpful, providing maps of Buffalo and fresh baked cookies. Checking in and out is always smooth. The public areas of the hotel have a cozy, comfy atmosphere to them which I enjoy. There is an indoor swimming pool and hottub that I've used everytime. It is usually very busy and full of children. I think it would be beneficial for the hotel to have their pool area open later, as there are a lot of guests checking in at night.

The rooms are above average. They are spacious and comofortable equipped with large bathrooms and parking lot/highway views. I never noticed any stains on the carpets or bedding and everything was always working up to standards. Breakfast has a wide selection (waffles, eggs, sausages, cereals, fruits, yogurts, coffe, tea, juice) and lots of seating.

Overall, I really like this hotel and hands down recommend it to others. I am a travel agent and primarily send people here for cross border shopping and/or visiting Buffalo. Great location, great service, great value!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buffalo South I-90, responded to this review, November 28, 2013
Thank you for staying at the Country Inn and Suites Buffalo and sharing such nice comments. In addition your feedback is very important to us as we are always trying to enhance the guest experience. As a travel professional your endorsement means the world to me and I sincerely appreciate it.

Our I-90 location is ideal for shopping, sporting events, concerts and theatre performances. We are minutes from Walden Galleria Mall, Boulevard Mall, McKinley Mall, Target, Walmart and minutes from downtown Buffalo.

Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Hyderabad, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

We stayed one night at the country inn suites at buffalo while visiting Niagara Falls.

Location: The hotel is very close to the exit of I-90 and is a bit south to buffalo. It was a 30 min drive to Niagara on the parkway. The entrance was not very clearly marked and we had make a u-turn to find the place.

Check-in. We checked in at around 4 pm and were on the 5th floor. The staff were quite welcoming and it was a pleasant experience. Parking is free and enough slots were available at the front of the hotel.

Room. Room was of a decent size and had two queens, flat tv and a working table with a couch. The bath was clean and of reasonable size. The Internet was complimentary and worked fine. We did not hear too much noise of the parkway and had a good nights sleep.

Others. We did use the swimming pool in the ground floor. They also had free laundry facilities and we used them as we were driving for the last week from Ohio. The detergents are available at the front desk.

Food. The breakfast was complimentary in the morning and had decent selection. The dining room had adequate space for the guests too. However there are no good restaurants close by to the hotel and walden which is couple of miles away has a strip mall and huge selection of restaurants to choose from.

Summary: We checked out by 9 am next morning and went to Niagara. It is reasonably priced and an option to consider. There are better options though further up north which can offer more facilities at the same price point.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for staying at the Buffalo South Country Inn and Suites and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. The biggest compliment that we can receive is the public endorsement of our guests.

I am glad to hear that our hotel was everything you needed and then some for your visit to Niagara Falls.

I do hope that you give us another opportunity to serve you on your next visit to Buffalo-Niagara region.

Thank you for your comments.

syracuse
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

pros of this hotel: pretty clean, very nice staff, nice lobby, good sized rooms, huge shower, free breakfast and plenty of room in lobby. Oh, and bed was comfortable and the pool area was clean.

cons: noise from the freeway/garbage truck at 4:18AM can be distracting. Although surfaces in rooms were clean, I noticed the bottom half of doors (like bathroom) and lower parts of walls were not clean - had some icky stuff on them. Spots on rug as well.
Hot tub was not very hot, but had powerful jets!

Room Tip: ask for a room not facing the highway
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for staying at the Country Inn and Suites Buffalo South and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

I sincerely appreciate your feedback and I assure you that we will take immediate corrective action. I noticed that you stay in hotels frequently post a review about the level of service, quality and cleanliness you experience. I hope the next time you stay with us you find your experience Five (5) Star worthy.

Again, thank you.

Best Regards,

St. Petersburg, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

This motel was a little tough to find, as it is so new, it didn't show up on my GPS. However, it got my next door so I found it easier than I thought I would. It still had that "new carpet" smell. Very clean. Good breakfast bar. The only problem I had was was the bed was rock hard. I appreciated the nice HD TV's as well.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for staying at the Country Inn and Suites Buffalo South and providing us with such a nice review and valuable feedback.

I see that you are a "Top Contributor" on TripAdvisor with a impressive 116 Reviews and 16 hotel reviews. Clearly you are well travelled and I am grateful for you taking the time to review our hotel.

Again, thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Yours In Hospitality,

West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

Our room was a nice size with a small fridge & a microwave. The room was very clean and the beds very comfortable. They have a complimentary breakfast for you in the morning thats not bad. The hotel is close to the airport and many restaurants. You havnt had a hot dog till you have a Ted's hot dog. The Galleria Mall is close by for shopping it's HUGE. For the money and location this place is hard to beat.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for staying at the Country Inn and Suites Buffalo South and sharing such nice comments. .

Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

WESTERVILLE
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

Stopped on our way to Fort Drum, NY. The staff was nice and very friendly, even at 10:00 PM when we checked in. The lobby was impressive, clean, and felt like you were at home. The room was spacious, flat panel TV, and a super comfortable bed! The bathroom was clean and well appointed. Felt like we in a hotel that was more expensive. Breakfast was OK. Overall, I would stay here again! Thanks for a no hassle, comfortable and affordable stay!!

Room Tip: Get a King room! The bed was amazing!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your Five (5) Star TripAdvisor review of the Country Inn and Suites Buffalo South and your business.

I am sorry to hear that your stay with us was so short and I do hope that you can come stay again and visit everything the Buffalo Niagara Region has to offer.

We hope to serve you again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near West Seneca
3.5 of 5 bubbles 1,732 reviews
Home2 Suites by Hilton Buffalo Airport/Galleria Mall
Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Downtown
Holiday Inn Express Suites Hamburg

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buffalo South I-90? Share your experiences!