“Great hotel, great location” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buffalo South I-90

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buffalo South I-90
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in West Seneca
Toronto
“Great hotel, great location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed here a few times during the summer. We got a great rate and it's location to many different shopping centres made it the ideal choice.

The room was clean and modern with a large TV. The room was large, the AC worked great and wifi was available for free.

There was a buffet breakfast included and although not the greatest food it saved us the money and trouble of finding somewhere to eat. The staff were great and acted quickly to solve any problems we had. The pool was clean and great but got a bit busy with kids at some points.

I would highly recommend staying here if you're looking for something cheap and cheerful with a good proximity to all the shopping Buffalo has to offer.

Room Tip: Neither side offers a view of anything special so no requests need to be made.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buffalo South I-90, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Thank you for staying at the Country Inn & Suites Buffalo and sharing your FIVE (5) Star experience on TripAdvisor.

We certainly value your business and your opinion. I will be sure to share your review with our entire team.

Thanks Again,

Vice President & General Manager-Hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Jersey City, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

I stayed in this hotel overnight when I visited Niagara falls with my family. I took 2 queen bed room. Room was nice and had a refrigerator and a microwave.
Morning breakfast was good, and staff were refilling as and when things get over,So the guest who came late also got everything. Wehich is very good thing.
I forgot some of my clothes in the wardrobe before I checked out, but staff were curtious enough to keep it intact and returned it to me when I went back when I came back asking.
I deffinately recommend this hotel for my friends.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buffalo South I-90, responded to this review, September 15, 2013
Thank you for staying at the Buffalo South Country Inn and Suites and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. The biggest compliment that we can receive is the public endorsement of our guests.

I do hope that you give us another opportunity to serve you on your next visit to Buffalo.

Thank you for your comments.

PEI
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

We stayed for two nights while attending a concert in the area. The hotel is very clean, staff friendly, plenty of parking and the breakfast was good. The pool area was also very clean. Plenty of shopping close by. The only negative is the closeness of the highway. If you are a light sleeper this might be a problem but it was not a problem for us.

Would stay there again if I was ever in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for staying with us at the Country Inn and Suites Buffalo South.

It is nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us while attending a concert. I hope that you liked our signature fireplace which enhances the "Country" ambiance. I will be sure to share your comments with our team.

Again, thank you for staying with and sharing your experience.

Yours In Hospitality,

Billerica, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

I wish we could have taken this hotel us for the rest of the trip to Toronto. It was everything you need. Clean, comfortable, great breakfast offerings included, and lots of parking. The pool was inviting as was the workout area. The employees were hard working and wanted to make sure you were enjoying your trip. We ill definitely stay on our return visit.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Marie B
Wow! What a nice review of our Country Inn. I sincerely appreciate your kind words and I will be sure to share them with our team.

Country Inns and Suites are always growing and we are looking at additional sites throughout North America. Next time you visit the Toronto area just maybe you will find us where you need us most.

Thanks again for your review of Country Inn and Suites Buffalo South and I hope to see you on your next visit.

Yours In Hospitality,

Manchester, Vermont
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is easy, I am giving this 5 stars as it was one of the best, if not the best, Country Inn and Suites we have stayed in. So, within that context I think you would be very satisfied. It is very new, clean, and has very helpful accommodating employees. Rooms are very well appointed, two flat screen TV's, frig, microwave etc. Right off I-90 if you are traveling through.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for staying at the Country Inn and Suites Buffalo South and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

It is so kind of you to recognize our Country Inn as one of if not the nicest you have stayed in. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team.

Thanks Again.

Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

Stayed here for two nights to do a little shopping and see a Bills pre season game. This hotel gave us what we needed including as I considered a good complementary breakfast. I did not need fine china to dine, but I can understand that some people may have preferred regular cutlery to the plastic.
Our stay here was great. The pool,exercise area and a very friendly and helpful staff at all hours day or night.
This hotel is literally 5 minutes outside of downtown Buffalo and as earlier reviews have mentioned, a perfect distance to Ralph Wilson stadium. We drove to the stadium. Quite simple we drove straight down Abbott Road from Ridge Road and you end up at the top (north end) of the stadium parking areas....even challenged motorists can do it.

If you are looking for a hotel that is within walking distance to shops, malls and other attractions this is not your hotel.

Overall, the parking is ample, staff eager to please and we never gfound any issues with noise while staying at the hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

I am glad that you found us convenient to Ralph Wilson Stadium, the home of the Buffalo Bills. We are a Bills partnership hotel and the preferred hotel company of the Bills.

Thank you for your comments.

Perth
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

The rooms are well set out, beds are comfortable, staff are friendly and keen to assist.
The gym is adequate andthe pool works. Breakfast is ok, but is complimentary.
Their is not much nearby, an there is no restaraunt or bar in the hotel, so be prepared to drive as nothing to decent is nearby.
The only thing that lets the place down is the plastic utensils for breakfast. I dont like having breakfast with thin plastic bowls and cuttlery. Also, i had a suite (which was fantastic) fitted with microwave, big fridge and a good serving area, but no utensils, not even a fork!
A nice hotel though overall

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for staying at the Country Inn and Suites Buffalo South sharing such nice comments. In addition your feedback is very important to us as we are always trying to enhance the guest experience.

Ourt location is ideal for shopping, sporting events, concerts and theatre performances. We are minutes from Walden Galleria Mall, Boulevard Mall, McKinley Mall, Target, Walmart, Ralph Wilson Stadium and minutes from downtown Buffalo.

Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near West Seneca
3.5 of 5 bubbles 1,732 reviews
Home2 Suites by Hilton Buffalo Airport/Galleria Mall
Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Downtown
Holiday Inn Express Suites Hamburg

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buffalo South I-90? Share your experiences!