Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buffalo South I-90
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in West Seneca
Ontario, Canada
“Great stay!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

We spent 2 nights at this hotel....very clean, very friendly staff, pretty good free breakfast and eating area. this is a eco friendly hotel, so halls are cool,as well as the pool. beds and bedding were fantastic. The price of this hotel was excellent. The only thing negative is there are no restaurants in walking distance.
it was a quiet location, we were on the top floor (5th)

Room Tip: Kings have large stand shower, Queens have tub/shower
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buffalo South I-90, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Thank you for staying at the Country Inn and Suites Buffalo South and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are glad that you were able to take advantage of our indoor heated salt water pool and spa. I have asked our maintenance engineer to turn up the temperature in our pool during this colder winter weather.

Again, thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Vice President & General Manager-Hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
cambridge ontario
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

We stayed at the Country Inn for an overnight shopping trip to Buffalo.
The hotel was immaculately clean, very welcoming and had a friendly bunch at the front desk. My only quibble was that is was a bit out of the way for shopping.
I would stay here again though as the price was right and it was new and shiny clean.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buffalo South I-90, responded to this review, February 2, 2013
Thank you for staying at the Country inn and Suites Buffalo South and sharing your experience on the worlds largest traveler review site, TripAdvisor.

We sincerely appreciate your kind words and I will be sure to share them with our entire team.

Again, thank you for your business and I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best Regards,

Buffalo, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

I stayed here when the hotel first opened several months ago. I was extremely pleased with the whole experience. For New Year's I treated my child and a friend to an overnight at this property. Once again I was very happy with the whole experience.

I give this property 4 stars for two reasons:
1. No cookies. CI&S always has fresh-baked cookies at the desk. This property did for my first visit but not the second. Is this a new policy? Corporate or local? The children were very disappointed.
2. Dirt in the corners. The pool deck, the hotel room, the stairways, and the hallways all had dirt in the corners. Is this management or staff? Does management expect housekeepers to a lot in a little time? Or is the housekeeping department "cutting corners"?

Breakfast = Wonderful! Something for everyone, even the picky eaters.
Library = Fantastic! I my two second graders were voluntarily reading poetry in the lobby. This location had one of the most diverse collections I have encountered.
Staff = Amazing! Always pleasant and helpful.

Room Tip: Do not take the third floor suite over the entrance. The flood light shines in the bedroom and the...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buffalo South I-90, responded to this review, January 26, 2013
Thank you for continued patronage of the Country Inn and Suites Buffalo South and providing us with such valuable feedback.

We are committed to serving cookies everyday and I sincerely apologize that we did not have an available during your stay. I will also review our inspection procedures as cleanliness is our highest priority.

Again, Thank you for your business and your confidence.

Mississauga, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

We showed up early as we were going to the game, they were able to accommodate us for early check-in. The room was clean for the most part--there was some wrappers behind the side table which had been missed. We were on the first floor with easy access to the laundry, front desk and parking lots. 15-20 minute drive from the Bills Stadium.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank MnM89
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buffalo South I-90, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Thank you for staying at the Country Inn and Suites Buffalo South and posting such nice comments on TripAdvisor.

Our new hotel located minutes from Ralph Wilson stadium and between the Walden Gallaria Mall and the McKinley Mall is the ideal location if traveling for fun or business. With a fitness center, indoor pool, hot tub, business center and complimentary breakfast were are the best value in the Buffalo area.

We do hope to see you again soon.

Regards,

New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

Front desk staff were exceptional. Very knowledgable, helpful and even took on less than honest taxi driver! Hallways and room temps well controlled. Motion activated hallway lights weren't really an issue but we were right above the lobby stairs. Treadmills high quality and brand new. Snow and ice were always taken care of. Breakfast was average

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank barbbrn7
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buffalo South I-90, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Thank you for staying at the Country Inn and Suites Buffalo South and posting your experience on the largest travel review site on the planet, TripAdvisor.

It is always nice to hear when members of our team have satisfied a guest and I appreciate all of your feedback as we strive to always improve our guest offerings.

Thank you for your comments and confidence and we hope to see you again soon.

Ontario
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

Wonderful Hotel. It is well cared for and clean. The staff is friendly and very helpful. One of the front desk clerks, Brian, actually cleaned the snow off of the cars in the parking lot and shoveled out a pathway to each car door. Exceptional service. I would recommend this hotel to everyone staying in Buffalo area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank beversOntario
Thank you for staying at the Country Inn and Suites Buffalo South.

We sincerely appreciate your kind words and I will pass them along to our Guest Service Representative Brian.

Again, Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best Regards,

Barneveld
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

I stay at the West Seneca, New York facility about once a month. The accommodations are super though the breakfast is lame. We're usually on the 5th floor but last Tuesday we were on the 3rd. Maybe that was the problem. There is a 1000 megawatt light in the parking lot shining in our window. The sheer drapes can be drawn but have no effect (They're sheer). The solid drapes cannot be moved. I dug out an extra blanket from the closet and hung it over the window but it was not a solid fabric and didn't help much.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank hankster2009
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buffalo South I-90, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Thank you for your continued patronage of The Country Inn and Suites Buffalo South.

I sincerely appreciate you posting on TripAdvisor and providing us with such valuable feedback. I assure you that the comfort of our guests is very important to us. I will be sure to review our breakfast offerings and also check the exterior lighting to make sure that the lights are all aimed correctly.

Again, thank you for your business and I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near West Seneca
Adam's Mark Buffalo
#10 of 25 in Buffalo
3.5 of 5 bubbles 1,747 reviews
Holiday Inn Express Suites Hamburg

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buffalo South I-90? Share your experiences!