Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Buffalo South I-90, NY
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Orchard Park Inn(Orchard Park)
View Hotel
All reviewsniagara fallspool and hot tuboutdoor fireplacethe breakfast areavery clean hotelhuge showerfree breakfastminute drivenice breakfastthe staff was friendly and helpfulwaffle makerking suitehot breakfastup to datebeds were comfortablebills gamefront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We stayed at this property on Friday September 21st. We were greeted by a friendly staff and a very clean lobby. The front desk was also very helpful with directions as well as printed maps to Niagara Falls and suggestions for parking once we got there. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub it was very relaxing after a 10 hour drive. The next morning we were amazed by the huge hot breakfast spread that they had to offer...it was Delicious! We departed that morning for the rest of our journey to Boston, and about 11:00pm, I realized that I had left my NOOK in the room. I called the hotel, and they said house keeping was already gone for the night, but to be sure and call in the morning. When I called the next morning, they had in fact found the NOOK, and with a credit card # they could mail it to me. PERFECT! Later that afternoon I received a call from one of the staff, and she was at the Fedex shipping, and wanted to call and let me know how much the shipping was before they charged my card. Awesome customer service all the way around. We now only stay at these properties! Keep up the good work!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Buffalo South I-90, NY, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Thank you for staying at the Country Inn and Suites Buffalo South and posting such kind words on the the Worlds Largest Travel Review site, TripAdvisor.

It is always nice to hear when we have exceeded the expectations of our guests. I will be sure to share your experience with our entire team.

Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

We recently stayed for 2 nights for a group weekend trip. Check in was smooth and hassle free. The rooms for our group were together and not scattered throughout property. Room was very clean and well appointed with a coffee maker, microwave, fridge, and a beautiful hd tv. Bed was comfortable and the closet was even supplied with extra pillows. Breakfast was plentiful and satisfying, having eggs, sausage, waffle maker and several other options. The front desk had coffee all day and even fresh baked cookies! In the evening, our group was able to relax on the outside patio with a gas fireplace, definitely a fantastic amenity not usually found at hotels. The pool was clean and heated, the hot tub was clean, and although I didn't have time to use it, the work out room was well equipped. I can't say enough good things about this hotel, but since I need one con, it would be the lack of a lighted sign to show where it is, so look for the staybridge sign as they share a parking lot.

• Stayed: September 2012

Thank you for staying at the Country Inn and Suites Buffalo South. It is always nice to hear that our guests enjoy the amenities of our new hotel. Although it is much nicer to hear that members of our team have delivered on our hospitality promise.

The patio fireplace has been a huge hit with our guests that like to socialize in the evening and I am glad that you enjoyed it as well.

Thanks Again,

Reviewed September 18, 2012

My husband and I have stayed in several country inn & suites and this was one of the best ones. We had are 3 children with us and they loved the pool area. We stayed in a queen suite so we had more than enough room for all of us and its location was wonderful, right off the highway and convient to restaraunts and stores.

• Stayed: August 2012
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Buffalo South I-90, NY, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2012

Thank you for staying at the Buffalo South Country Inn and Suites and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. The biggest compliment that we can receive is the public endorsement of our guests.

I enjoyed reading about your three children enjoying our salt water pool and staying in one of our spacious suites.

I do hope that you give us another opportunity to serve you on your next visit to Buffalo.

Thank you for your comments.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

I echo the previous reviews. This hotel opened in August 2012 and is new in every respect. The beds are comfortable but FIRM. The breakfast seating area is large and the selections and quality are typical of the country inn chain. The hotel is 100% non smoking.

Highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us at the Country Inn and Suites Buffalo South.

It is nice to hear that the extra effort we took in the layout and design of our breakfast room was as important to you as it was us. I especially like the fireplace which enhances the "Country" ambiance. Of course without comfortable beds, nothing else matters in a hotel so its nice to see that you found comfort there as well.

Again, thank you for staying with and sharing your experience.

Yours In Hospitality,

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Awesome New Hotel! Extremely Clean! Clean! Clean! All rooms are non smoking, no pets. Everything in Hotel is Brand New! Hot breakfast included! Plenty to eat. Two "Free" computers on main flr. Cookies & Coffee free! Friendly front desk. Plenty of fresh towels in room. Flat screen,
fridge, coffee maker, hair dryer, etc... Beds very comfortable and most of all.... room rate was great! $99.00 cad plus tax for 2 queen beds, breakfast includ. Not far from Walden Galleria, as highway is adjacent to hotel. Thank you Country Inn and Suites! We will be back soon!

Room Tip: Could hear a little noise from the highway, but not too bad. If so, request a room away from the highway.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family