“Visiting Niagara Falls”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in West Seneca
Boston
“Visiting Niagara Falls”
Reviewed July 9, 2007

We were heading to the Niagara Falls area for the 4th of July weekend and stayed in this Hampton Inn as our central location. Overall, the hotel was very good, clean and with a nice pool/jacuzzi room. The hotel is close enough for my family and I to enjoy ourselves at the American Falls, checking out the Erie Canal Locks in Lockport and visiting a former Six Flags theme park at Darien Lakes. Typical to other Hampton Inns, this one also has a nice hot breakfast each morning as well as the cereals that my kids like. The only down side I can say about this hotel is that it does NOT have a business center or even a pc desktop and printer for guest use. You are also restricted to receiving wireless internet in the lobby. Not knowing that, we were left scrambling trying to locate an alternative method to get some discount tickets for the theme park. Luckily, we discovered that a local food market/pharmacy (Wegman's) sells them with a discount. If asked, we would probably not stayed in this Hampton Inn again.

• Liked — Value and convenience to major highway as well as proximity to local attractions
  • Disliked — NO business center
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank iamtraveler06

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed June 11, 2006

My family and I loved our stay here. The whole staff down to housekeeping were very friendly. Best breakfast that we have had at a hotel. Be sure to relax in the jacuzzi. I highly reccomend!!!!!

• Stayed June 2006, traveled on business
1 Thank JackiG68
Orchard Park, New York
Reviewed February 25, 2004

This hotel was great. The front desk was helpful and knowledgeable. The hotel was located close to the highways and the city. It was nice to go for a swim in the indoor pool. It was a great place to stay and I would stay there again in a heartbeat.

4 Thank bschuster23

Comfort Inn Cheektowaga
#10 of 22 in Cheektowaga
Holiday Inn Express Suites Hamburg
Home2 Suites by Hilton Buffalo Airport/Galleria Mall

Been to Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90? Share your experiences!