“perfect sleep” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in West Seneca
Connecticut
“perfect sleep”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2010

free breakfast and comfy bed. perfect for our one night stay....

Stayed January 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
coopersburg pa
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2010

Not one of the cleanest Hampton Inns, but otherwise OK for a one night stay. Quick check in and friendly staff. The pool was wonderful, very warm and relaxing at the end of a busy day. Breakfast was typical Hampton Inn fare. Staff could pay more attention to the cleaning details which would make this place above average.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2009

After a late pickup (12:45am) at the Buffalo Airport three days before Christmas, and facing another 90 minutes on the road through snow, we decided to pull off and check the rate at this Hampton Inn for a night's stay for a family of four. We checked in at about 1:30am for the AAA rate of $71.99 + taxes. Great value, great cleanliness, comfortable mattresses, and easy-on/easy-off to I-90/US219. It was quiet, friendly upon check-out and well worth the money spent. We would stay here again if the same type of situation arises, but be advised that this hotel isn't close (i.e., walking distance) to any of Buffalo's tourist attractions or to any family/chain restaurants.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this review, December 25, 2009
Thank you for posting on TripAdvisor your positive experience while staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South.

It is always nice when our guests tell the world of their great experience. When guests make their decision on where to stay in the future they can use the information you posted as their guide. Our best form of advertising is our guests telling other people how satisfied they are.

I will be certain to share your comments with our entire team.

Again, Thank you.
Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2009

We just came back after spending 2 nights at the Hampton Inn in West Seneca.
Our room was clean (my number 1 requirement when I travel), staff was friendly and very helpful and the location was very convenient. Yes, the pool was small but my kids didn't care and I wish the hot tub was a little bit warmer, but, based on the price we paid I am not complaining.
We normally stay closer to Walden Galleria and the Buffalo Airport, but, they are only about 10 minutes away on the I90 so we really didn't notice any difference.
Highly recommend this hotel IF you are looking for a clean room without all the fuss that you end up paying for and never end up using anyways.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
KevinVerrall, Vice President and General Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this review, September 11, 2009
Thank you for posting on TripAdvisor and telling the world what an outstanding experience you had while staying with us.

Satisfied guests are our best source of advertising.

Thanks Again, it was our pleasure to serve you and your family.
Longmont, Colorado
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2009

Our room was very clean, and goodness knows that counts alot. The bed was comfy. That, too, is a good thing. Everything else was average to disappointing. The pool was about 5 strokes long (good for our kids, not such a workout for the parents). There was no fridge or microwave in our room (I guess I forgot to double-check that on the list of amenities). TV had about 10 free channels. The a/c was asthmatic at best; "low cool" didn't work at all, and "high cool", while creating some nice white noise, didn't reduce the temp below 70, despite cranking it to full cold for the entire 12 hours or so we were there. Yeah, there was a shower massage head, but it wouldn't change from the standard setting.
Breakfast consisted of mini-boxes of cereal, some muffins and breads, milk from pitchers (which I actually appreciate because then I don't waste a whole carton on my cereal), one egg dish, one meat patty of indeterminate origin, bananas, apples, and a rather old looking mixed fruit bowl. Drinks included the obligatory coffees, teas in bags, and hot chocolate in foil packets. Orange juice was the most asthmatic OJ I have tasted in a long time. I thought the machine was broken, and told the guy who was stocking the shelves, and he said he'd put an "out of order" sign on it, but of course he never did, and I realized this was their par for the course OJ. Orange water with froth on top. Yuck. I'm a big "must have OJ in the AM" person, so this really threw me off my game.
Perhaps this is a good price for its close location to Buffalo -- I didn't do alot of research to find out -- but it has the least bang for the buck I have ever received from a Hampton Inn; when I pay more than for a Comfort Inn, I expect more than I get at a Comfort Inn. Not sure that the cleanliness overcame the Comfort Inn tinge to my experience. BTW, I say I would recommend it, because it was clean and under $150, but if they find something better, good for them. I certainly wouldn't push it on them.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this review, August 11, 2009
Thanking for posting on TripAdvisor. I sincerely apologize that we did not live up to your expectations or frankly our own. I assure you that I will personally review every aspect of your experience and take measures to make sure our future guests don't have the same kind of unacceptable experience.

We offer our guests a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. What these means is that if for any reason you are not satisfied , we will refund your nights stay. Its unconditional, no questions asked.

Please call me at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South 716-824-2030 or on my cell phone at 716-553-7556. I want to make things right, refund your stay and re-gain the trust and goodwill that you had placed in us prior to this isolated incident.

Thanks Again,
new york
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2009

We loved our stay at the Hampton W seneca! The rooms were comfortable and clean! the staff at the front desk both day and night were so freindly! it was a pleasure talking with them and they suggested great restaurants and pubs. We will definitely stay there again!

Stayed May 2009, traveled with friends
1 Thank mixmasterg
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this review, June 6, 2009
Thank You for your staying with us at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South in West Seneca NY.

Your kind review is very much appreciated and I am sincerely grateful you have decided to tell the world by posting on TripAdvisor.

I will be certain to share your kind comments with our entire team and we look forward to serving you again in the future at our Hampton Inn Buffalo South.

Thanks Again,
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2009

Stopped off here enroute to upstate NY on 2/12/09. Had stayed at Holiday Inn Hamburg last year and paid more for much worse hotel. Drove a few more miles for this cheaper and cleaner hotel with nice breakfast. Nice suprise to see 4 towels in the room so we didn't have to request more at late hour we checked in. Some road noise and parking lot was very icy but realize it was Buffalo in mid-Feb. Older lady manning the breakfast bar was doing a good job keeping things stocked considering Shawnee State Basketball team was also staying there and were attacking the food with full court press.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this review, April 7, 2009
Thank you for your very kind post on TripAdvisor. We consistently strive to provide our guest's with the best value and its always nice to have the world know that we are succeeding.

Again, Thank You

Comfort Inn Cheektowaga
#10 of 22 in Cheektowaga
Home2 Suites by Hilton Buffalo Airport/Galleria Mall
Hampton Inn Buffalo-Airport/Galleria Mall

Been to Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90? Share your experiences!