“Clean well located property”

Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in West Seneca
Riverview, Florida
“Clean well located property”
Reviewed December 29, 2008

Wonderful property for a basic business stay with a great location clean room terrific soaps and amenities for such a small property. Would recommend it to anyone. Pool was closed due to cold weather which was a disappointment.

• Liked — Literally right off the highway
  • Disliked — View from room was of an air conditioning unit
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this review, January 13, 2009
Thank you for your kind review. I will be glad to share it with our entire team. I need to investigate why our indoor pool was closed and I sincerely apologize. The pool and fitness center hours of operation are 6am-12midnight.
Again, thank you for your kind response.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Reston, VA
Reviewed September 18, 2008

I have business travel to Buffalo. When I can't get into Buffalo proper, I stay here - the staff is extremely helpful, and the rooms are clean. I recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed March 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
KevinVerrall, Vice President and General Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this review, September 20, 2008
Dear GLM123,

I wanted to thank you for posting on Tripadvisor.

Your positive feedback is very important to myself and our entire team. I will be sure to share it with everyone. We pride ourselves on delivering the best service and as you noted the cleanest rooms.

As part of Hampton we back up our promise with a 100% satisfaction guarantee which allows our guests to stay risk free. If your not satisfied, you don't pay, pure and simple.

As you kindly noticed, its a promise that our entire team strives to deliver to every guest, every day and its nice when people such as yourself take the time to notice.

Again, thank you for your post and we look forward to serving you again.

Yours In Hospitality,
Kevin Verrall
Rochester, New York
Reviewed June 3, 2008

We were in a block of rooms reserved for a wedding, and the hotel seemed easily able to accommodate everyone in our party. The hotel was clean, quiet, and the breakfast was good. The only issue we had was that we were staying in the groom's room after the wedding. He didn't leave the hotel until 4:30 pm and there was no maid service in the late afternoon on Saturday. Since the groom was our son, it wasn't too much of a problem. They did bring clean towels up, but there was no one to clean the bathroom or make the beds.

• Liked — convenient to our event and a special rate for the wedding
  • Disliked — no maid service in the late afternoon
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
KevinVerrall, Vice President and General Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this review, September 22, 2008
Thank you for your kind post on TripAdvisor.

In addition, we have taken additional measures to assure that we do a better job servicing our guests that have chosen our hotel for what is likely the most important day of their life.

Your feedback is very much appreciated and I thank you for your nice post and your business.

Yours In Hospitality,
Kevin Verrall
O in NY
Reviewed March 16, 2008

The staff was very nice and accommodating. Rooms were clean and the beds were very comfortable. The staff set up a section in hotel lobby for mini sticks to be played. The kids played for hours. Team parents were roomed near each other in groups (helpful to keep the kids from running the halls). Allowed the adults to use the lobby area to hang out and talk late into the night. Allowed teams to set up and have meals in their breakfast area where there were tables and chairs. In my ten years of going to hockey tournaments and staying in hotels (5 a year) this hotel is by far the best that deals with teams with children and their needs. All hotels should take their lead for team friendliness.

• Liked — staff was helpful and friendliy
  • Disliked — exercise room had no weights
  • Stayed March 2008
owego, new york
Reviewed January 21, 2008

Stayed at this hotel because it was the closest hotel from our tournament destination. Room was rather small, but had comfortable beds. The rooms were advertised to me as queen beds, but they seemed more like double beds. The breakfast was adequate. Bagels, fruit salad, yogurt. The hot entree was scrambled eggs with kielbasa instead of sausage or bacon. The next morning's breakfast hot entree was scrambled eggs with.....I think it was chopped up Kielbasa.

The staff was very professional and courteous. More than willing to help with anything.

Hotel is convenient to highway.

Stayed January 2008
florida
Reviewed August 17, 2007

Stayed while visiting family in Buffalo area. Clean, comfortable and relatively quiet hotel. Could not hear any of the highway sounds right next door. The location is very convenient for driving throughout the area. Still shocked at the price of the hotel for Buffalo, but this hotel had the best reviews I could find in this price range.

Stayed August 2007
1 Thank beachgirlfla
Boston
Reviewed July 9, 2007

We were heading to the Niagara Falls area for the 4th of July weekend and stayed in this Hampton Inn as our central location. Overall, the hotel was very good, clean and with a nice pool/jacuzzi room. The hotel is close enough for my family and I to enjoy ourselves at the American Falls, checking out the Erie Canal Locks in Lockport and visiting a former Six Flags theme park at Darien Lakes. Typical to other Hampton Inns, this one also has a nice hot breakfast each morning as well as the cereals that my kids like. The only down side I can say about this hotel is that it does NOT have a business center or even a pc desktop and printer for guest use. You are also restricted to receiving wireless internet in the lobby. Not knowing that, we were left scrambling trying to locate an alternative method to get some discount tickets for the theme park. Luckily, we discovered that a local food market/pharmacy (Wegman's) sells them with a discount. If asked, we would probably not stayed in this Hampton Inn again.

• Liked — Value and convenience to major highway as well as proximity to local attractions
  • Disliked — NO business center
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with family
Home2 Suites by Hilton Buffalo Airport/Galleria Mall
Comfort Inn Cheektowaga
Comfort Inn Cheektowaga
#10 of 22 in Cheektowaga

Been to Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90? Share your experiences!